• Hat 1

Votes: 79 40.7%
  • Hat 2

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Hat 3

Votes: 92 47.4%

• Total voters
Number 3

I like #1 a lot...kind of resembles the Under Armor hat Speith has been wearing. I am not a big fan of the offset logo on #3...maybe that's what kids wear these days, but I'm not that cool anymore (ha, never was).

The 3rd on for me

I like #1 a lot...kind of resembles the Under Armor hat Speith has been wearing. I am not a big fan of the offset logo on #3...maybe that's what kids wear these days, but I'm not that cool anymore (ha, never was).

You're cool. Stop it.

I think they all look pretty cool but I really like #1 in Graphite.

#1 followed by #3

I know you guys have mentioned that you won't do flexfit but that's the only way I can get one in a l/xl. It seems like a lot of us have big noggins on here. I personally don't think you would have a problem selling all of them but then again I'm not the one carrying them in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Number 3 for me by far.

Any chance of #1 with a white option?

Third one for me. Simple logo that's not too busy.

Gotta go with 3 for me. I like a white hat option. The graphite in 1 is my favorite, and would be my fav if there was a white option.

I agree.

Voted for #3 but I would be happy with any of them to be honest

#3, although option #1 is right behind

Just a quick note on the good side for adjustable hats to put a smile back on JB and GG's faces. I need a very small size and always thought I wanted a fitted hat...until I found one. In the juniors size large. It fit great and is one of the $20+ hats and after wearing for a short time it started to loosen up and is now just enough too big that I don't wear it. Wish it was adjustable and no I'm not going to grow my hair longer either.

I love 1 and 3. I would take one of each

I like #2 but it won't make the cut since no one else likes it. So I'll go with #1

I like #3 the best, then #1 and #2 is last.

3, then 1, then 2. In that order for favorites

#3 - I like the off center logo, it makes hats "pop".

Hat 1 & Hat 3 both in Grey please!

I like that #3, it looks awesome!

Tough call between hat #1 & #3. I went with #1 as I haven't seen that style before. Boy, a fitted / flex fit hat sure would be nice.... (just messing with you JB, although maybe a prepaid, special order? hehe)

I like the second one because it is not like any we have ever done. The other two are similar to ones we have done in the past.

Número uno for me.

The second one looks to much like Nascar hat letter to me for some reason. I like 1 and 3 with a slight edge to 3

Have you thought about just using the ! for the front of the hat?

Back