Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged Irons

Really liking these irons right now. I have one scramble round and one regular round in with them so far. I shot my lowest round of the year on Wed. I feel like they are very forgiving and easy to hit. Plus, they are pretty, with a nice thin top line. I really like the tour V in them (Stock shaft was also good). I had i25s in the bag for over a year, before these. I really liked the i25s, but I don't think they will ever make it back into the bag. I'm really digging the minimal offset in the long irons. The i25s just had too much in the 3-6 for my taste.

The clubs arrived today. I don't know if I'll be able to get any swings with them before the Cure Putters THP event this weekend, but I can't wait to break 'em in and get a feel for them. They look amazing .

1435016218_zpsd30abef0.jpg
1435016214_zps9d0abe83.jpg
1435016226_zpsc364282f.jpg

Enjoy Gunner. Philly V might be standing next to you for a while.

I have zero regrets with the irons I have but I also really really want to hit these!

PhillyV will be in heaven seeing these every hole on Longaberger

Oh man. Oh man

Great looking irons. Hit em well

Some really sharp looking irons

I got a chance to hit these today. I worked my way through the bag and I love the feel and forgiveness they offer in a better players iron. I was able to work the ball both ways with ease and even though I never manage to do that the way I want on the course I was pretty happy. The forgiveness is pretty nice through the set with the progressive cavity. There is definitely more forgiveness across the face than low on the face, but it never feels too harsh. I have always played standard length irons prior to this fitting so I think I'll have to get a little more comfortable with my setup at address and the slight change to my posture. Hopefully I can put them to good use this weekend.

I'm slightly obsessed with Cobra, not sure why.

I'm slightly obsessed with Cobra, not sure why.

THP just did an event with them called Love Is In The Air where 20 THPers got a chance to spend the weekend with their people from their R&D team and marketing team. And not just any R&D people, but T.O. and Yagley, two of the biggest names in the industry. Special weekend that we are excited about next year too.

Sort of speechless but can't be more thankful. Look what is making its way to my bag!
a9444b21a444e391e0f4a5ae385fa0ee.jpg

Philly get a present?

Sort of speechless but can't be more thankful. Look what is making its way to my bag!

Should match that new driver perfectly.

Enjoy them Philly! Sweet irons for sure

Enjoy the new sticks. That's a great set for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone used the set GW? Not sure if I should pick one up or go with either the Vokey or Trusty Rusty

Set GW's are badass.

Do it.

Lol I know. I loved the Awesome Wedge. And the set GW is also 50*

It only makes sense.

Plus, IMO, all sets today should come with or offer a set GW, they're tremendous.

Back