2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

Back in already .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see the US moving the ball so well

U.S. Looks really good but they need to capitalize .

U.S. Looks really good but they need to capitalize .

I feel like nows the chance. Momentum is all there

Wow that sleeve is awesome .

U.S. Is just throwing opportunities away. That was an awful take by Morgan after some amazing ball handling .

18 keeps running over people she deserves a card.

How isnt that a card? 2 games ago you could look at someone the wrong way and get one lol

#4 for Germany is just asking to get a second yellow.

Never gonna get that call 1v3

Geez what do we have to do to get a call... That was a mugging by Germany

USA had the run of play in that half, but needs a little more creativity with their finishing. I do wonder if Germany brings in some subs to boost their offense and the game opens up even more.

We really to need to put one in already. I feel these chances wont continue like this

In the box?

They will never call that.

I agree something really blatant has to happen in the box, but that defender had both arms over her shoulders restricting her... If that's not a card, I don't know what is

Really .... No Card!!!!

I agree something really blatant has to happen in the box, but that defender had both arms over her shoulders restricting her... If that's not a card, I don't know what is

Yah 1v3 with her just posting up its gonna take something pretty bad to call .

Ok I'm home now to watch which means instant scoring for US like last time

I do always enjoy watching the WC and seeing how the different countries play and utilize the flop lol. This game there seems to be like none and some of the other games like Nigeria was just nonstop

I do always enjoy watching the WC and seeing how the different countries play and utilize the flop lol. This game there seems to be like none and some of the other games like Nigeria was just nonstop

This is why I can't watch Brazilian football..

That are dirty as hell and flop at any given chance. The women play exactly like the men it's infuriating.

This is why I can't watch Brazilian football..

That are dirty as hell and flop at any given chance. The women play exactly like the men it's infuriating.

Agreed.

Man thought that was it

Johnston is so good .

Back