Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a very nice 19° hybrid in the marketplace which I'm sure you have already eyeballed a couple of dozen times...haha. If it was 22°, I would have already snagged it.

Haha you know me pretty well, guilty on all charges. I saw that one, but with our super low dollar it makes it expensive. Another 10-20 off and I will snag it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha you know me pretty well, guilty on all charges. I saw that one, but with our super low dollar it makes it expensive. Another 10-20 off and I will snag it

Make Joe an offer. All he can do is say no. My guess is it as long as it is reasonable, it will be on the way to you today.

Make Joe an offer. All he can do is say no. My guess is it as long as it is reasonable, it will be on the way to you today.

I will hit him up right now, heres hoping

Bingo bamo, deal. I am excited to launch this one

There is a very nice 19° hybrid in the marketplace which I'm sure you have already eyeballed a couple of dozen times...haha. If it was 22°, I would have already snagged it.

Just thinking out loud, wouldn't the 22* hybrid be too close yardage wise to your 23* utility iron?

Just thinking out loud, wouldn't the 22* hybrid be too close yardage wise to your 23* utility iron?
It would be but looking at it as an alternative to the u45.

It would be but looking at it as an alternative to the u45.

I might be interested in the utility iron. I have hit the z45 hybrids and they have a good mid ball flight. I thought the shaft was very good maybe a little strong for me, no ballooning. Not sure what your past experience (miss) has been with hybrids but the Srixon hybrids seem to be a very neutral set up and ball flight.

I might be interested in the utility iron. I have hit the z45 hybrids and they have a good mid ball flight. I thought the shaft was very good maybe a little strong for me, no ballooning. Not sure what your past experience has been with hybrids (miss) have been, but the Srixon hybrids seem to be a very neutral set up and ball flight.

My past experiences with hybrids have not been stellar by any means. Hook city basically. This one looks to have less offset than others I have tried so I just pulled the trigger on it. Will let you know if I decide to move the u45.

I got a $50 gift card from work for an idea I presented to the company. Not sure how to spend it. I'm thinking it needs to be spent on something golf related. Just not sure yet. Maybe it'll be a round of golf. So many things I could spend it on. I think some window shopping on Callaway Preowned is in order.

There is a Heavenwood on Preowned right now calling me. Loudly.

Do it.

I want to get another custom Low Tide putter. I love my current one but want another one just because. Haha

Do it.

I wish my wife enjoyed your sense of excitement about spending money on another putter that I surely dont need. Haha

Those new MD wedges looks good. Big T V-line could happen in a few weeks.

I've really been thinking about getting a heavenwood because it is stupid easy to hit, but...I don't think it'll be longer than my 3h.

Is the heavenwood a replacement for a 3 or 5 wood in ones bag? Sorry for the dumb question i just dont know much about them or where you guys look on preowned to find them.

Is the heavenwood a replacement for a 3 or 5 wood in ones bag? Sorry for the dumb question i just dont know much about them or where you guys look on preowned to find them.
It's shorter distance wise than my 4 wood, and possibly a tad shorter than my 5 wood as well--but not enough that I care. The big thing for me is straight, and that is where the Heavenwood shines.

235 into the trees doesn't help me as much as 215 right at the flag does. 7 wood loft with a 3 wood club length plus some other magic thrown in. Since I've bought mine I pulled my 3 and 5 deep out of the bag and couldn't tell you the last time I even hit my 4 hybrid. The Heavenwood is just so stupidly easy to hit.

It's shorter distance wise than my 4 wood, and possibly a tad shorter than my 5 wood as well--but not enough that I care. The big thing for me is straight, and that is where the Heavenwood.

235 into the trees doesn't help me as much as 215 right at the flag does. 7 wood loft with a 3 wood club length plus some other magic thrown in. Since I've bought mine I pulled my 3 and 5 deep out of the bag and couldn't tell you the last time I even hit my 4 hybrid. The Heavenwood is just so stupidly easy to hit.
Last time we played it was silly how consistent you were with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back