THP #MajorSeries Coming In 2015

Looking forward to following along in #TheKing and #TheGauntlet can't wait to see how these events are this year and how they top last year... oh yeah MVPs!!!!

Ahhh. The Major Series. A chance for dreams to come true.
And what a chance it is, I know everyone will be fighting hard for the MVP!

And what a chance it is, I know everyone will be fighting hard for the MVP!
No doubt about that sir.... Wanting that mvp is high on the list for all, but first I know we're focused on helping put Harry and the rest of the team in the winner's circle once again! The rest will work itself out :) #ImWithHarry

So someone is getting their ticket punched this weekend.
#MajorSeries

#MVP
#TheGrandaddy
#JoiningTeamRedemption
#FirstStepToZooCrewBeatDown

So someone is getting their ticket punched this weekend.
#MajorSeries
That is just crazy! Best part that person has no idea just how amazing it is and will be! Allstar MVP gets a Chevy. The king MVp gets something that will forever change thier life!

That is just crazy! Best part that person has no idea just how amazing it is and will be! Allstar MVP gets a Chevy. The king MVp gets something that will forever change thier life!
So well said.

When all is said and done, the Major Series will go down as 3 of the best events THP has ever hosted.
The King was so special from beginning to end. The Gauntlet will be no different and dare I say even better.
The Grandaddy speaks for itself as the greatest golf event ever planned.

When all is said and done, the Major Series will go down as 3 of the best events THP has ever hosted.
The King was so special from beginning to end. The Gauntlet will be no different and dare I say even better.
The Grandaddy speaks for itself as the greatest golf event ever planned.

While I have no doubt that the events will be awesome, it kind of rubs me the wrong way when you say things like this. It almost comes off as a slight to other events that people have put, time, money, blood, sweat and tears, into. I am sure it's not meant that way for what it's worth.

While I have no doubt that the events will be awesome, it kind of rubs me the wrong way when you say things like this. It almost comes off as a slight to other events that people have put, time, money, blood, sweat and tears, into. I am sure it's not meant that way for what it's worth.

Its not a slight and we have said before that the amount of time, effort and money put into all of the events is worth their weight in gold. But frankly it is the Grandaddy of them all. It is the all expensed trip of a lifetime and it is the pinnacle of all events on our calendar.

Im sorry if people see things differently, and its never meant as a slight otherwise we would not host any events outside of this one, but it truly is the Grandaddy of em all. Its meant as the pinnacle.

missed the first one but hoping to be part of the last two.

IMO each event is unique and awesome in its own way, but i think with the tie in to thegrandaddy and that all 3 events are played along side the awesomeness that is the zoocrew these are truly a different event.

Back