Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the heavenwood a replacement for a 3 or 5 wood in ones bag? Sorry for the dumb question i just dont know much about them or where you guys look on preowned to find them.

On CPO go under fairway woods/ big Bertha v series, and it will be listed as heavenwood instead of 3,5, or 7 wood.

So it is like a club with hybrid loft and fairway length. Sounds like a great combo.

Ping G30 driver. Either the LS or regular version. Thought I had found a good deal yesterday but just missed it.

Last time we played it was silly how consistent you were with mine.
The very last shot I hit with mine on Friday ballooned on me a tad. So of course my tiny pea brain is thinking of a stiff shaft (or even a tour green like the rest of my hybrid/fairways). Then again, I really don't want to mess with it AT ALL. I even bought a new grip for it, and haven't put that on it yet because I don't want to mess with the juju.....

The very last shot I hit with mine on Friday ballooned on me a tad. So of course my tiny pea brain is thinking of a stiff shaft (or even a tour green like the rest of my hybrid/fairways). Then again, I really don't want to mess with it AT ALL. I even bought a new grip for it, and haven't put that on it yet because I don't want to mess with the juju.....
That is the miss I see with mine. But I don't want to mess with it. The majority of swings don't react like that for me.

Was that before or after you fixed your a$$?

Was that before or after you fixed your a$$?
After. The 17th hole...par 5 over the water. 206 (ish) to the front of the green and I hit it straight up into the wind and it came down a few yards short of the green. Still gave me a good look at birdie, but without that balloon, that's an eagle putt (or should be).

After. The 17th hole...par 5 over the water. 206 (ish) to the front of the green and I hit it straight up into the wind and it came down a few yards short of the green. Still gave me a good look at birdie, but without that balloon, that's an eagle putt (or should be).

I've seen the same thing, but only under the "right" mix of circumstances. Coming in a bit steep, into a pretty stiff wind. I've thought the same thing as you at times, "should I be playing this in a heavier shaft or something?", but at the end of the day, I think my other fairways would have behaved the exact same way with those swings. Played into a pretty decent wind today on a hole that requires a straight-ish shot off the tee, and ended up longer than I had been on that hole in a while.

XR 3w with PX Lz pro Stiff at 43". I love my 815 16* w/ rogue black 70s but since switching to XR driver, the 3w has been on my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still pondering the Callaway xr 3 wood or the V series. So tough to choose one over the other

gotcha...you hit that one solid too. I def thought you were going to be on.

Driver shafts and drivers.

Read the home page today.

One downfall Tapatalk. Just looked via desktop. Saw the video yesterday. Really exciting. But I noticed the banner on the homepage with the some shaft graphics showing what they may look like. Can't wait to hear more of this.

Odyssey 1W. Don't really need it, enjoying rolling the Cure RX3 right now. But I really like rolling the 1W when I was in Californina and wishing I could have found it then left handed. Not really interested in the Tank 1W. Finding a left handed non-tank 1W is tough so now that I found one on Ebay, I may have to pick it up.

One downfall Tapatalk. Just looked via desktop. Saw the video yesterday. Really exciting. But I noticed the banner on the homepage with the some shaft graphics showing what they may look like. Can't wait to hear more of this.

Another downfall of always using tapatalk...That banner has been up in our forum for over a week. :D

XR 3w with PX Lz pro Stiff at 43". I love my 815 16* w/ rogue black 70s but since switching to XR driver, the 3w has been on my mind.

I've also been considering a XR 3w (pro version). I'm gonna have to wait till I can get to a place to demo one with a bunch of shafts. My gut says go Rogue Silver since that's what I have in my driver, but I don't wanna order blind.

If I don't get anything between now and SD, I'd love to try the Rogue Black in my current 2014 BB.

With the 30% off CPO is offering I'm finding it really hard to resist a new set of Bertha irons with recoils! Wonder how mad my wife would get :bicker:

With the 30% off CPO is offering I'm finding it really hard to resist a new set of Bertha irons with recoils! Wonder how mad my wife would get :bicker:

There's only one way to find out...

Not a dayuuummmm thing other than a new golf bag :thumb::bomb: I hate having my clubs getting stuck half way down when trying to put one in the bag. I have a friend who is currently working in the Athens, Ga. store who said I could trade in some old clubs on a new bag so i am really pondering this.

With that said,,,, I have been interested in the Cally 815 since watching MillerTime destroy balls with it. :bulgy-eyes:

There's only one way to find out...

Always easier to ask forgiveness, than to ask for permission,

I'm pondering irons for some reason....XR Pros have crept into my mind for some reason. Just thinking back when I hit them and how impressed I was.....

Always easier to ask forgiveness, than to ask for permission,

I'm pondering irons for some reason....XR Pros have crept into my mind for some reason. Just thinking back when I hit them and how impressed I was.....

I'm kind of surprised you don't have the XR Pros already. In fact, I'm a little disappointed.

Not a damn thing. I've woken up to my setup and options here.

Well, not a damn thing that's released, the unknown is always intriguing.

J40 dpc's and SeeMore z2c..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back