Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of an adjustment at the back end of my bag. My 52° and 56° are both getting a bit tired so I'm pondering new Vokey SM5's but at 54° and 60° this time.

Im thinking that a 48°-54°-60° might be a really useful set up for me.

Thinking of an adjustment at the back end of my bag. My 52° and 56° are both getting a bit tired so I'm pondering new Vokey SM5's but at 54° and 60° this time.

Im thinking that a 48°-54°-60° might be a really useful set up for me.

48 is an interesting start to your wedges... How does that blend with the rest of the set?

48 is an interesting start to your wedges... How does that blend with the rest of the set?
Perfectly, actually. I saw a big distance bump when I switched to the J40s so I got the 48° to fill a gap at 130-135 yards. It has turned out to be a really useful club, so much so that I rarely play the 52° anymore.

glad you still like it :)

So much so that I have looked into getting Diamana's in my 3w and hybrid as well. It's such a good fit for me.

Blade putters... SC Newport, Ping Anser Milled and SeeMore DB4.

Sure why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
White crown with a blue sole.... Welcome home!!!! hahahahaha!

I'm surprised they don't have any '14 Alpha uDesign heads on there. I'd go for a 9*

Those sound like Toronto Maple Leafs colors.....or the color of AdamW238's golf bag. I'm going to go with the latter since I'm much more relevant than Leafs hockey at the moment :alien:

Still pondering the XR Pros.......Although, that Canadan guy talked a bit of sense into me the other day about not fixing what isn't broken.....

Sure why not

I'll be taking a hard look at that entire line when it launches

Last edited by a moderator:
Callaway tour van flatbills are available again. Hmmmmm I have a soft spot for those

I deleted the picture due to embargo dates.

Sorry. That was posted on an Instagram page!

Thought it was public!

photo_2_zpspfoqkwns.jpg

Hard work pays off! Great job dude!
Just bought Cleveland 588 wedges to match the srixon irons. I may play bad but I will have a sexy looking bag

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I will own a Low Tide with a cu insert and some point.

Wife is putting the deposit down for me for my birthday. Going with the Whale Tail shape this time. Havent decided on the engraving or color scheme yet.

Wife is putting the deposit down for me for my birthday. Going with the Whale Tail shape this time. Havent decided on the engraving or color scheme yet.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. That whale tail shape looks great.

I might go hit the XR Pros this weekend. And if I do, they'll probably come home with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back