The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Love me some Southwest.... Flying out on them tonight!

September is really a fantastic time to visit Chicago. Weather is near perfect and courses are in great shape.
Might even be a Cubs game to catch that actually matters :)

Throw in the Gaunlet/Cog Hill/Roger Cleveland/THP/Callaway and I think Chicago has about maxed out....

It's September in Chicago. Not a big travel time here. Schools are back in and there are no festivals or anything going on. You can usually get in on southwest for a good price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I read this thread, it kills me that I can't put in for it. Those who can are in for a real treat.

I am terrified, one more chance and the dream is over. What to do, what to do?

Looking forward to seeing who the next 3 are that will be joining us!

I want to enter this event so bad. Absolutely love Chicago. Have to decide between this and the Wilson event but money is also an issue

sign me up for ANY team, I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in SLC, flights from here are cheap everywhere!!!!

sign me up for ANY team, I am IN!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in SLC, flights from here are cheap everywhere!!!!

Signups are going on right now. See the contest section.
Already announced two teams and the 3rd signup is running until tomorrow.

Just remember.....there are no points for second place.....and.......

5mEOZ.gif

TopGolf with THPers and the #ZooCrew, wedgeucation from Roger Cleveland AND two rounds of golf at a great venue? Oh.. AND it's a Major? Yep, I want in.

TopGolf with THPers and the #ZooCrew, wedgeucation from Roger Cleveland AND two rounds of golf at a great venue? Oh.. AND it's a Major? Yep, I want in.

I'm actually really excited about the TopGolf part. I've never been but it always looks like a great time.

I'm actually really excited about the TopGolf part. I've never been but it always looks like a great time.
It's an awesome time... There are two out here in Illinois and it's a blast

It's an awesome time... There are two out here in Illinois and it's a blast

Indeed! I used to spend a LOT of time at the Wood Dale facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scotty contest is the last shot for me. I spent a lot of time over a couple days on my entry, because I really want into this event again. I've never been to Chicago, I've never been to a Top Golf, I've never known the fear of watching my golf clubs handled by airport personnel. Anxious to see if I made the cut.

TopGolf is a blast. Just a great place to chill, hit some golf balls, have some drinks and some pretty good food.

TopGolf is a blast. Just a great place to chill, hit some golf balls, have some drinks and some pretty good food.
True that. An all around great time.

I believe there was also a hint of some potential driver testing.

You know it's a THP event when there's so much awesome you forget something else awesome about it

That would be epic; I've been debating wether I should buy a new one. Beating out my current would be a great push in that direction LOL.

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Well now half the field is set. It's shaping up to be an epic weekend with plenty of THPers ready to make a name for themselves. Too bad I have some buddies on the other teams. It's gonna stink beating them so badly :)

Well now half the field is set. It's shaping up to be an epic weekend with plenty of THPers ready to make a name for themselves. Too bad I have some buddies on the other teams. It's gonna stink beating them so badly :)

Yes sir. THe first post will be updated each time a team is set and we get one step closer.

Just remember, you have to putt now not Kortney, friend :)

Lol yes. And she has 63 days to give me lessons

Hahaha, I have faith in my teammate! And I'll be doing my part. Starting tomorrow I'm starting my training. Cardio/Flexibility/Range Time and so on. 63 days to get my fat ass into prime golf shape LOL - That's the plan anyways.

Hahaha, I have faith in my teammate! And I'll be doing my part. Starting tomorrow I'm starting my training. Cardio/Flexibility/Range Time and so on. 63 days to get my fat ass into prime golf shape LOL - That's the plan anyways.

I have a certain goal weight wise that I am DETERMINED to reach by this event.
The diet will be set and I will NOT waver.

Back