The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I have a certain goal weight wise that I am DETERMINED to reach by this event.
The diet will be set and I will NOT waver.

#DoinItTogether!

I have a certain goal weight wise that I am DETERMINED to reach by this event.
The diet will be set and I will NOT waver.

While I have similar goals...I'm really excited to be near a White Castle again. It's been too long! (This might be a clue to why I have need of these goals in the first place)

While I have similar goals...I'm really excited to be near a White Castle again. It's been too long! (This might be a clue to why I have need of these goals in the first place)
You're going to be in Chicago, and the food you're excited about is White Castle? Oof :bulgy-eyes:

Interesting. Even my beverage knows what's on my mind
8d7f11705e00665fab789b0f86e6d01d.jpg

Love that!

I'm close by dude, won't be hard to give it to me. :alien:

Those things must be all around, Morgan had one at the king. Does Coke have a psychic on staff?

70045c2ca543a6a27d484b6bf736488d.jpg

Totally in the zone right now boys!!!

Seems you've been drinking again, you've gone sideways for White Castle :alien:

Seems you've been drinking again, you've gone sideways for White Castle :alien:
Haha or trying to figure out how to make a post that doesn't turn sideways

Was out of office for about two weeks and just getting caught up. So psyched that Roger is joining us! Gotta start working on short game so that he doesn't laugh me out of the short game area!

Ethan is being modest. He came back from a whirlwind of 2 weeks and later this week will get his partners for The Gauntlet.

Was out of office for about two weeks and just getting caught up. So psyched that Roger is joining us! Gotta start working on short game so that he doesn't laugh me out of the short game area!

Weren't you just over in Scotland?

Weren't you just over in Scotland?

Nah. Someone's got to make sure the building doesn't burn down while everyone's gone. Don't tell Harry that I'm at the helm of the Pirate Ship!

Nah. Someone's got to make sure the building doesn't burn down while everyone's gone. Don't tell Harry that I'm at the helm of the Pirate Ship!

Harry is too busy picking out tomorrow's cashmere sweater

I look forward to the 2016 Ethan Ganot inspired metal woods.

"Who can resist our new line? GANOT ONE"

I look forward to the 2016 Ethan Ganot inspired metal woods.

"Who can resist our new line? GANOT ONE"
"Guaranteed to keep the ball in front of you."

"Guaranteed to keep the ball in front of you."

World's First Driver offered in 56,500 loft/lie/shaft combinations in left-hand and only one right-handed configuration. (10.5° Uniflex, obviously.)

World's First Driver offered in 56,500 loft/lie/shaft combinations in left-hand and only one right-handed configuration. (10.5° Uniflex, obviously.)
The right handed version is released a month after original launch date.

The right handed version is released a month after original launch date.
The Ganot 815 Alpha will be released 6 months later, killing resale value and infuriating #internetgolfers everywhere.

The Ganot 815 Alpha will be released 6 months later, killing resale value and infuriating #internetgolfers everywhere.

Damn releases. My current driver will be worth Ganothing!

Back