The Grill/Grilling thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done and damn they were good. Used sweet baby rays original in the mix. So good. Tomorrow night going to make some Teriyaki pineapple wings.

a6c0aca6938df3c4dba95a53c9efd4ef.jpg

Those look delicious.

Marinating ribeye's!
db2ebbbf0aed03fa57515d438d233ce9.jpg

They look delicious, how did they turn out?

Thanks ! Turned out good, although I normally prefer a leaner cut of meat (NY Strip or filet). I buy ribeye's every now and then, thinking my tastes might change, but they haven't... :)

Thanks ! Turned out good, although I normally prefer a leaner cut of meat (NY Strip or filet). I buy ribeye's every now and then, thinking my tastes might change, but they haven't... :)
Yeah I am the same way about the cuts of meat. Glad they turned out well.

Not looking a good grill today for me with all this stupid rain.

Steak and sweet potatoes...

a2f849cb9b8b1b6182b1037ac166c5a2.jpg

Sweet Italian sausages and bacon... Yup bacon

ff52cf18f5ebde0ee491152e31ba965c.jpg

What kind of flare ups do you get from the bacon. Looks good.

It basically cooks the bacon without the grease. There are little gutters on the sides that catch all the grease. Very tasty

It basically cooks the bacon without the grease. There are little gutters on the sides that catch all the grease. Very tasty

I bet it's tasty. I use the oven to cook my bacon now days. On a side not I should fly you up so you can teach me how to clean a grill.

I bet it's tasty. I use the oven to cook my bacon now days. On a side not I should fly you up so you can teach me how to clean a grill.
Haha I use the grill cleaner and clean it in late Fall then early Spring. Just one of those things that isn't glamorous but definitely can save your grill from wear and tear.

Haha I use the grill cleaner and clean it in late Fall then early Spring. Just one of those things that isn't glamorous but definitely can save your grill from wear and tear.

I give mine a good once over after winter. Should probably also do it in fall as well. Reminds me I need to pick up some more propane.

I give mine a good once over after winter. Should probably also do it in fall as well. Reminds me I need to pick up some more propane.
Yeah a much needed accessory. It is crazy but I have 3 tanks not sure how I collected that many

Yeah a much needed accessory. It is crazy but I have 3 tanks not sure how I collected that many

So do I. I had a tank in use and a back up but when I moved into my place the past renters left a tank in the storage area. I only have to get propane about twice a year usually in July and January. For whatever reason I love grilling when it's -20 out and have it going all year long.

Sirloins, corn and potatoes!

60d773a5dcbc15867a4d5f27efc7ccac.jpg

Honey Chipotle bbq chicken tenders
5df533a1f366d5ab33617e0c9aae2797.jpg

Corn sprayed with olive oil lightly, a little salt, a little garlic salt, a little fresh parsley, and a pinch of parmesan cheese, wrapped in foil and put on the grill. Delicious
a5b5f89a0dfc13810959aeff876f5c3b.jpg

Got a steak for tonight after the game

Steak and sausage from last night

d1e930154a805aa018935db6a81cd5a7.jpg

The Grill/Grilling thread

Drumsticks rubbed with a homemade Santa Fe spice mix, wrapped in bacon. Smoked on the Webber. I can only take the credit of eating it. A buddy of mine did all the work.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437405135.903668.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1437405145.846970.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had to post this in here, major grill fail. Chicken kabobs and bacon...

daece7738b0c8b24600b3688f4692347.jpg

Looking great and then poof... No more propane! Ugh and I have 3 tanks and none of them had any juice. Fixing that tomorrow morning so I can grill after the DMV THP round tomorrow

That is the worst feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back