2015 US Women's Open Thread (Spoilers)

I want to see how a local girl, Sarah Burnham, fares. There are plenty of amateurs to follow.

Any chance this one can be merged with the one I started last night so there aren't 2 US Women's Open threads in this section?

I love that the tournament is in my hometown! My dad, stepbrother, and I will be there Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Anyone else going?

Anybody have any requests for memorabilia or anything? I'll try to do the best that I can with taking pictures and such.

Was out there today. Sat in the stands all day but enjoyed myself

Missed 1st round coverage because I didn't see that it was airing on Fox Sports 1 until I found this thread just now. One of the reasons I like watching women's pro golf is that I find myself able to root for more players in the field compared to when I watch the men play.

Missed 1st round coverage because I didn't see that it was airing on Fox Sports 1 until I found this thread just now. One of the reasons I like watching women's pro golf is that I find myself able to root for more players in the field compared to when I watch the men play.

I like watching them because their game translates more to ours (making generalizations here) than the men's game.

I love that the tournament is in my hometown! My dad, stepbrother, and I will be there Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Anyone else going?

Anybody have any requests for memorabilia or anything? I'll try to do the best that I can with taking pictures and such.
If I'd known, I would of sent my Cobra headcover & had ya get Lexi's autograph. But I'm good. Thanks tho

Analyst bagging on He (a) for taking divots during practice swing. 2 practice swings. 2 divot. 1 shot. 1 divot. Post shot practice swing. A 4th divot. She left some landscaping for her caddy to attend to.

Gotta keep watching now. Kerr is about to be in classic "Angry Kerr" mode.

Yeah Kerr was struggling yesterday so I can see her blowing up soon

I've been very impressed with In Gee Chun. She has got game! Lots of young players coming up on the LPGA!

It'll be bad if Lewis gets 2nd again haha you know she's pushing hard to avoid that

From the grandstand at 17 green

8453b4562a685ec71d39871abc80011a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stacy and Chun are putting on the heat.

Uh oh. Yang with another short miss. Door is open now

Going to be a fun finish...some good golf being played and Lewis and chun aren't letting up

Inbee is now right there as well. We know she has what it takes to get it done. Getting exciting now

Damn Wie almost dunked that one.

That was a quick turn about, Chun leading now.

Damn Wie almost dunked that one.
Too bad Wie is so banged up. Sure wish she could've been 100% for her defense. She's showing a lot of heart IMO.

She was right there yesterday on the front. Lipped out for what could of been -4 but fell apart to be +1.

I didn't realize Wie almost aced that par 4 lol her tap in was for eagle. Wow

Stacy is taking herself out of it here on the last holes.

Back