Contest Winners Thread

I won a US Open twitter contest from Morgan Pressel on Thursday. Received this hat in the mail today. She gives a ton of stuff away on Twitter so if you aren't following her, you should be. @mpressel She is giving away her US Open staff bag right now.

47c6666dfcd8d3eeaefe562e77a68aad.jpg

78982c94112dc83aa299f03882314d44.jpg

Nice haul Frank!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

WOW awesome pack Frank! Congrats.

Nice shades T4K.

Nice haul Frank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contest Winners Thread

I was notified I had won one of 3 Project X Hzdrs t-shirts. Sweet!
4d2acff5ef483a5f5f7ce37849b4cf8a.jpg

Found out I won an Arccos Golf Tracking unit today.

Just found out I have been selected as a winner of the Boost Battles sweepstakes from adidas Golf in partnership with Golf.com!

I will be getting a new pair of adidas adpower Boost golf shoes!

Nice win!

Awesome wins guys!

Found out I won an Arccos Golf Tracking unit today.

I saw that and I was thinking if it was the same person on THP, kept checking here to see if it was indeed you. Congrats, I am jealous.

Got an email that I won an Arccos Golf Tracking System in Day 4 of their Open Championship contest!

Got an email that I won an Arccos Golf Tracking System in Day 4 of their Open Championship contest!

Congrats Ken!

Congrats Ken.....that makes 2 THPers winning in that contest...totally jealous

Congrats Ken!

Congrats on the recent wins all

I won $100.00 in Caveman Cash as well as a polo, a cap and a golf towel from Rock Bottom Golf in an Instagram /Facebook /Twitter contest.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Just found out I have been selected as a winner of the Boost Battles sweepstakes from adidas Golf in partnership with Golf.com!

I will be getting a new pair of adidas adpower Boost golf shoes!

I won a pair from a twitter contest in April, they let me know in June and I got them last week. Wore them Sunday and most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437503208.157527.jpg
Finally arrived! From Rock Bottom Golf FB July 4 th contest!

Back