Cure Putters Review Thread

Getting out Wednesday to fill in in league play, first time I will get to use my Cure putter since the Cure event. Can't wait to see how I do

I will have to say that I have had a tremendous boost in confidence within 20' with my RX2 in my hands. From 5-10 I am money and really don't have to think about the putt to much. As long as I read it right I know it is going in! The triangle alignment is great and now that I have a complete understanding of it, it makes the shorter putts so much easier. The longer putts are still a little bit of a challenge. I seem to be leaving myself longer putts coming back than I have in the past but I have been making more of the come back putts. I can't wait to put that new Super Stroke 2.0 on it today and see if things are better. The stock grip is a little small for me as I am used to a 2.0.

I added a bit of weight and color! I'm liking this new setup!

I added a bit of weight and color! I'm liking this new setup!

Very nice! I just added my Super Stroke last night and will take a pic or two before league tonight! I wish I had different color weights for mine.

Love the colored weights.

Still want the rx2

Still want the rx2
Great choice! That is the one I have and I absolutely love it! Here it is with my new THP Super Stroke 2.0:

c794d7d880ce9d84cf060969f49844c3.jpg

ff2d650d419ec0132a016ca64986ba58.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well got my Cure out last night subbing in league play. Got to the practice green a little earlier and for the 20 minutes I was there, I had 5 guys ask me about my RX2 and try it out. All of them loved the feel and roll and the ability to adjust. During the round, one of the guys I was playing with grabbed it out of my hands on 3 of the holes to try it. All positive thoughts and comments. No 3 putts and only 15 putts. Definitely keep it close or made the putt.

Well got my Cure out last night subbing in league play. Got to the practice green a little earlier and for the 20 minutes I was there, I had 5 guys ask me about my RX2 and try it out. All of them loved the feel and roll and the ability to adjust. During the round, one of the guys I was playing with grabbed it out of my hands on 3 of the holes to try it. All positive thoughts and comments. No 3 putts and only 15 putts. Definitely keep it close or made the putt.

Nice work dude, and glad to see it was so well received

well done. love when people ask about stuff they havent seen or heard of.

Love the updates guys! Thanks!

I'm in even more in love!

Another fine day of putting just wish a few more would have fallen. Only had two 3 jacks today bit that was due to bad reads. Distance control with the rx1 was pretty good again. I pulled one putt today and it's only the second time in all the rounds I have done that

Excited to have my RXi out for the first time with the 1.0 grip on it

While at Golfsmith having my THP super stroke grips put on and the Garson taken off I had four of the employees including one of the golf tech instructors come over and start putting with the cure putter. everybody was intrigued by the looks and the sound of the putter. Surprisingly enough nobody had anything negative to say about the putter. Very cool to see people's reaction to CURE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 putts today and technically no three putts but in reality I had one (first putt was on the fringe). I had trouble getting the ball to the hole for the first 9 and part of that was just the greens being unusually slow. My lines are very easy to stay on and it's just a matter of speed for me.
And to add, I really like the SS1.0 I put on it. I may end up going to a 2.0 at some point but right now I'm happy with my current set up

Nice job Phil...takes a round or so,to get used to but you are well on your way.

Ya there were a couple putts I felt like I mis hit but still go to within 5 feet. Once I get over the fear of crushing it I'll be able to be more aggressive

Ya there were a couple putts I felt like I mis hit but still go to within 5 feet. Once I get over the fear of crushing it I'll be able to be more aggressive

Thats the tough part. I was leaving a lot short the first round or two not knowing hard hard to hit and the reaction off the face. I spent about an hour on the putting green and have been pretty consistent since then.

Rolled the RX3 today and really struggled with the speed on longer putts. Struggled getting the ball to hole and let myself some relatively long par putts. Alot of this was probably the result of my last couple ofrounds were on greens much faster.

As the round went on I got better and better with the control.

Back