Cure Putters Review Thread

I bought the CX2 at that price. I actually like rolling it a lot. Face isn't as soft as I'd like but making a lot of indoor putts.

Is there anyone who could help me figure out a heavier replacement screw? I'd like to play it heavier and there is no weight kit for the CX Series. I emailed Cure, no response, and understand they probably dont want to cannibalize the adjustability of the RX series by making the CX easier to customize. I just don't want to put lead all over it unless I have to.
Reach out to them via social (Twitter).

An interesting paint scheme for sure.
26907290_1534143603305348_8830908428319733755_n.jpg

Where did you see this?

Looks like Gerry Garcia's private reserve putter.

I would think that paint job would be distracting. But I guess you can get used to anything & tune it out. It is really cool. I'd be afraid to game it & instead just hang it on a wall as art.

My CX2 should be in tomorrow. I’m stoked

Sent from HTX

I probably missed it, but what is the feedback on the Hybrid series?
Feel, sound, performance?
I like the shaft lie adjustment capability and the " T " alignment markings.
Thanks!

I probably missed it, but what is the feedback on the Hybrid series?
Feel, sound, performance?
I like the shaft lie adjustment capability and the " T " alignment markings.
Thanks!
I haven't tried them yet, I love the shape of the head, I really liked my original RX3f and the simplicity of the sight lines, some of the newer models added quite a few, which for me would be distracting.

I'd probably be drawn more to the Tour X series, great head shapes and simple alignment.

The kids and I were having some fun with a basement putting contest yesterday and we loaded up the cure with extra weight for fun, didn't fit in the headcover!
5y2au4A.jpg

Back