Callaway MD3 Wedges Review Thread

Well hello there...

As much as I'm digging the black, I think I'll probably go satin with this one if possible

Ill put pictures up of the black tomorrow for you.

Any chance for a side by side with the PM grind?

WOW those look absolutely stunning! I will have a 54* and 58* of those, now just satin or black? leaning towards the satin.

Okay more pictures including black one and next to PM Grind

f995d7cbddf3f69a36eb86aa7becdca6.jpg

bd23ad705069e8e0c7c1f5f6c821a3cc.jpg

56298d21e6b1fb967a257f00abeae5dd.jpg

The black one is outstanding. Can't wait to lay hands on these with eventually buying one or two.

I thought the MD2 was about as pretty as a wedge got...but these give it a run for its money.

I do miss the slate finish, though. #RustIsLovely

I'm surprised with how the satin looks in hand. But I'm still drooling over the black. The green just looks so good with it

The black looks sooooooo good. But with how fast this blue finish came off my vokeys I'm hesitant on colored wedges now haha. Although the black vokey I have is holding up much much better.

The black looks sooooooo good. But with how fast this blue finish came off my vokeys I'm hesitant on colored wedges now haha. Although the black vokey I have is holding up much much better.

Hit it in less bunkers :)

Oh hello there black. I need you in my bag

Oh that black with the green looks sooooo good. I am curious how it will wear, but that's just good looking.

Next to the PM the toe isn't as big as the first picture made it look, that should make more people happy.

The matte black finish is a must see in person. Almost too nice to rough it up by hitting the ground and golf balls with it. But definitely on the wish list for fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB any chance we can get a pic of the Lime green Lamkin Utx?

Yep the black one is calling me

They look amazing. Ill take either finish.

Looks glorious. I'm thinking that's one of the best looking wedges I've seen in a long time

I'm going to pick up a 54* if they don't release the 54* PM grind by then.

JB any chance we can get a pic of the Lime green Lamkin Utx?

I am wondering the same thing.

Sure thing

9b39c893c7572a841966bc79055081d4.jpg

5ca6ea635d9f7f2ba02f9910a886c9b6.jpg

Omg those grips! Must have

Back