Legacy Is Coming...

Customized Legacy Gear??? Heck yes!!!!

The logo looks great. I'll be following this thread closely to see what else is in store for the lucky participants.

Quick shout out to THP and the great sponsors that made this happen!!

some fine looking Swag right there. That logo is super sharp too.

JM

Logo is a touch of class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very cool, great gear for the kick off Legacy crews

Great looking logo! And awesome backpacks!

WOW love the teaser photos! Excited for everyone who gets to be apart of this!

If it's the same WS backpacks we got at personal distance, you will absolutely freaking love those. They are top quality, extremely comfortable and perfect for bringing home all your SWAG!

Get excited. Those are amazing.

That room looks like Christmas. You guys are in for an awesome time. That logo just pops and looks great.

Somewhere @Rambler is drooling over and imagining what is coming his way.... He's got an equipment obsession... Oh wait.... I guess that's par for the course around here! :act-up:
Can't wait to see everything as it's unveiled. Going to be a fantastic event to follow along with.

I am so excited for this. Going to be so awesome to follow. Those bags...yeah this is going to be awesome.

Seeing the bags really makes it real. There's just something to seeing your bag waiting for you that almost knocks you back a step or two.

Seeing the bags really makes it real. There's just something to seeing your bag waiting for you that almost knocks you back a step or two.

Or three! Was pretty unsettling for me. In a good way though. I'm green for these guys right now.

Love this.

It's hard to not just look at the picture and wonder which box is which, and what's inside the,. Sure cobs and bags, and stuff. But who's is who. I love the tease, but I've got to keep working.

So we may be in the Myrtle Beach area for the weekend. I would love to come out and meet some of the THP'ers that are there and are playing. I haven't confirmed plans yet but I'd say there's a good chance we'll be down there. Will it be a hassle for me to come out and see some of the goodies and meet some of the guys? Do you guys need any volunteers to help with anything for the event? If anybody else is down there and isn't participating in the event (or those that are participating) and wants to play a round somewhere Saturday or Sunday let me know and let's see if we can get something set up. I think it's time to make some THP friends.

So we may be in the Myrtle Beach area for the weekend. I would love to come out and meet some of the THP'ers that are there and are playing. I haven't confirmed plans yet but I'd say there's a good chance we'll be down there. Will it be a hassle for me to come out and see some of the goodies and meet some of the guys? Do you guys need any volunteers to help with anything for the event? If anybody else is down there and isn't participating in the event (or those that are participating) and wants to play a round somewhere Saturday or Sunday let me know and let's see if we can get something set up. I think it's time to make some THP friends.

No volunteers this year, as for coming out, the event is all about the people, so if they are okay with it, then we see no issue. They are going to be pretty tied up meeting their sponsor in the morning and then a practice round after that, but lunch is definitely free time.

I would venture to guess that Saturday and Sunday they are going to be a bit busy however...haha
Those are the days they are playing.

It's hard to not just look at the picture and wonder which box is which, and what's inside the,. Sure cobs and bags, and stuff. But who's is who. I love the tease, but I've got to keep working.
Glad I wasn't the only one doing that.

No volunteers this year, as for coming out, the event is all about the people, so if they are okay with it, then we see no issue. They are going to be pretty tied up meeting their sponsor in the morning and then a practice round after that, but lunch is definitely free time.

I would venture to guess that Saturday and Sunday they are going to be a bit busy however...haha
Those are the days they are playing.

No problem. If we are down I may venture out that way just to see what it's all about and spectate/cheer :). I definitely don't want to get in the way!

... I definitely don't want to get in the way!

As JB said, we will have some obligations to attend to, and obviously the matches themselves, but hope you are able to make it. It would be great to meet you there.

Looks like some amazing gear

Wow, that's a lot of stuff!

No problem. If we are down I may venture out that way just to see what it's all about and spectate/cheer :). I definitely don't want to get in the way!

Just make you are are cheering for the right team!

Logo is very classy!

Back