2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

DJ driving #9

Heck of a drive by DJ on 9. Almost drove the green.

Thank goodness for Rod Pampling!

Oof. It's tough watching TW.

People can bring up Tiger's swing changes until they are blue in the face, but the biggest difference between the Tiger of old and Tiger now is his short game. In 2000 he went the entire year without missing a putt under 6ft, now he misses 1 or more a round.

People can bring up Tiger's swing changes until they are blue in the face, but the biggest difference between the Tiger of old and Tiger now is his short game. In 2000 he went the entire year without missing a putt under 6ft, now he misses 1 or more a round.

If you think his putting is the sole issue he is having right now, all the power to you. His entire game is borderline in shambles.

The real bad news for Tiger is that the conditions right now are about as good as they will ever be.

The real bad news for Tiger is that the conditions right now are about as good as they will ever be.

The good news is that he'll only have to worry about it for one more day.

DJ is making St. Andrews look like a pitch and putt.

If you think his putting is the sole issue he is having right now, all the power to you. His entire game is borderline in shambles.
I'm not sure I would want him for that format either right now :)

I dont know what the coverage is like over there but id like it if they showed a lot more different players.

This about sums it up.

DJ is making St. Andrews look like a pitch and putt.

Come on Seth, I expect some emoji action... Get that game and bring it!

This about sums it up.

Doesn't paint a pretty picture for sure. But at least we know there room for improvement.

I know most want Spieth to win. I'd like to see it to.

But I really want DJ to win. It would be great redemption for him.

This is also my annual reminder that I want Ian McShane to narrate my life.

How are the other 6 courses there? Legitimately good courses or just living off the fame of The Old Course

How low can DJ go? 9 or 10 under with JS at 7 or 8

Is Zinger wearing a rug?

How are the other 6 courses there? Legitimately good courses or just living off the fame of The Old Course

Probably 3 or 4 of them are reputed to be courses that you wouldn't mind playing if you added it to a trip to the Old Course, but obviously, the Old Course is the top one there.

How low can DJ go? 9 or 10 under with JS at 7 or 8

10 under is 62, the magic number in a major that nobody has shot before.

It's freaking crazy to see how good these guys are when they get it going!

I think 62 gets shot today.

Nothing like waking up and there being a major live on TV.

Back