2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

That lovely Fg tour is lost Paddy

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Aaargh I hate being at work.....just looked at the app on my phone to see the scores and wondered what happened to DJ and then I saw his card

Not a good day for him and that's another chance at winning gone

So suprised to see ZJ up at top. Remember an interview with him early in the year and him talking about how the major venues do not set up for him this year.

Who was it just two days ago talking about DJ having his head on straight? Looks like the screw came lose again.

Who was it just two days ago talking about DJ having his head on straight? Looks like the screw came lose again.
Seems like he might be somewhat fragile. Not judging as I'm likely the same, but in his arena that's no bueno

How tall is Adam Scott? His putter must be 5 ft tall lol

So suprised to see ZJ up at top. Remember an interview with him early in the year and him talking about how the major venues do not set up for him this year.

You would think this one fits him better as he isn't a long hitter & can use the "roll out" to level the playing field.

And just like that the broom stick goes to the top

This is insanely awesome right now

I hope Adam Scott folds like a lawn chair on the back 9. Just for some reason do not like the guy.

I would love to see Sergio pull this off. The way he's changed his persona over the years has made me a fan

ZJ is on

I hope Adam Scott folds like a lawn chair on the back 9. Just for some reason do not like the guy.

I was telling my wife the same thing yesterday .

I have no idea why and he seems like a decent guy but I just don't like him.

It's probably the old man putter .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know the other day when everyone was making birdie everywhere I thought this wasn't very good tv, but now this is AWESOME!

That makes two of us

Oh it's probably definitely the putter

I hope the Scottish fans beat the crap out of "In The Hole" guy that flew over there from the States.

That makes two of us

OK, so it's not just me, then. I have an (from all accounts based on what I've heard about him) irrational dislike of Adam Scott.

It's the putter. His swing is awesome.

is he the only guy that still uses the broomstick on tour? I don't recall seeing anyone else using one.

ZJ with a lucky break

You shut your mouth about Adam Scott. He could win me a driver. :alien:

Nice to see Dunne steady the nerves and get back those 2 shots he lost on the first two holes.

I'm feeling a lot better about my Zach Johnson pick now. Not gonna matter unless Rickie eagles every hole he has left though.

just catching up on the leaderboard, holy cow DJ has fallen off!
ZJ is killing it

Back