Cobra FLY-Z+ Driver Preview

I went with the blue, the wife liked it more than the others. The blue is also pretty darn sharp looking as well

Oh man that green looks a lot better than the pictures on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the colors do. Hell even the black looked great in person and online it looks boring

All the colors do. Hell even the black looked great in person and online it looks boring

Truthfully what'll happen is I'll go to get the club with my mind set on one color and at checkout decide to put that color back for red lol. It's my favorite color and it just look so good on this club.

I just got the white and she's purrrrrrty

11f7b24df6cbb3bec6abfa404cf460f9.jpg

Honestly the only color I didn't love was white and maybe I was just used to a flatter white. But when I was picking mine it was between green, blue and orange. I ended up letting my wife pick because , well, she won it for me lol so I figured she could make the decision. And I love the Orange

This is funny cause when I asked his opinion, he told me to go with white lol. What a jerk!

But I do love it. Def looked way better in person than online.

This is funny cause when I asked his opinion, he told me to go with white lol. What a jerk!

Do you have any pics of the white?

Sorry just saw your post lol

I told you to go with white based on your buying options lol

i was wondering if you were ever going to try that. The numbers you put up in Pitt on the flightscope probably sayno need to.

do it.

I haven't yet and so far I don't see a reason to. But a THPer who doesn't tinker with clubs isn't a true THPer lol

Trying to figure out if the weights for men and women drivers are same size. Then I'm buying it. Cause when you click on it, the only club to choose from is women's driver. But I believe the weights are the same size. Just waiting on confirmation

Trying to figure out if the weights for men and women drivers are same size. Then I'm buying it. Cause when you click on it, the only club to choose from is women's driver. But I believe the weights are the same size. Just waiting on confirmation

I think they are too. Iirc difference was head weight

I think they are too. Iirc difference was head weight

They are the same size and they will fit in a men's driver, but they are thinner and would be recessed

They are the same size and they will fit in a men's driver, but they are thinner and would be recessed

Got it. I remember the guys saying something about them on the range but couldn't remember what they said. You playing weight forward or back?

i have it set back and like the med-high flight. Thinking of flipping it and see what happens now that my swing is a little more consistent.

Back