Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

question to all. What club(s) in your bag is the one that is surprising you the most today?
Wilson wedges for me. I love them. The Infinite Grant Park is great as well.

e95b15916d5ac2ee38ea255f3682746d.jpg

Still in amazement. This is so freaking cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They look fantastic, play well and have a blast.

question to all. What club(s) in your bag is the one that is surprising you the most today?

D200 driver. It's so amazingly light and easy to hit.

For me it's the wedges. I knew coming into this that I would love my driver so no surprise there. My wedges have such a crisp feel and the spin is incredible. On full shots. Pairing them with the KBS is such a great combo.

Wow.

D200 Driver, 5 wood, and Hybrid are absolutely fantastic.
Duffy set me up at 14* and got my launch up to where I've never seen it before. Picked up 3mph SS and ballspeed/distance.

The 5 wood and hybo are so good for my gane its unreal. High with a slight fade bias - LOVE!!!

Wow.

D200 Driver, 5 wood, and Hybrid are absolutely fantastic.
Duffy set me up at 14* and got my launch up to where I've never seen it before. Picked up 3mph SS and ballspeed/distance.

The 5 wood and hybo are so good for my gane its unreal. High with a slight fade bias - LOVE!!!

that's just awesome to hear.

Can't help but feel like Wilson Staff is making some of the most pleasant looking clubs out there right now, from driver down to putter. Just beautiful, classy looking sticks, guys. Thanks so much for all the pictures.

Finally caught up on all the posts from this morning. Clubs and bags look great! What a fantastic event! Enjoy it all guys!

Seeing the look on 16 guys faces this morning brought back a ton of memories. Just an awesome experience from all around.

I just caught up this morning, you guys are killing it! thanks for posting all the pics

Just catching up, will be reading this thread right now!
Looks awesome fellas!!

What was your shaft concern, misconception? Interested to hear. What did FS tell you?
I made a shaft selection based on what I was hearing and reading about the D200 head, trying to match it up better, based on prior fittings. I didn't need to be worried.

Kev it's like you are speaking directly to me with that putter shape.

Brother it feels very good!

To answer your original question.

The D200 driver with the tour green is pretty damn impressive! Spin numbers were good. Having Duffy on hand to dial it in took my brain out of the equation. Yeah that's a good thing haha.

The
10803718aab7d8ed3ac757e630dbf587.jpg

Is freaking amazing buddy. Silly long with the Kuro Kage X. Catching a hair thin but I'll get it dialed in.

FG tour TC wedges! With the White KBS wedge shaft look awesome! A bit heavier than the J40, but fun to hit.

I can honestly say the putter. Got the true balance td03 and the distance accuracy was just awesome.

Bridgestone guys chatting. (Oh, and McRock)

af26e2b896925ef0623f4c445ada3fc9.jpg

412233ff0876f3184dd64dab8e705faf.jpg
cb1ef50bccadbbf80ad30f4ffacabf7a.jpg

That's a fantastic looking bag, Kevin.

Back