SeeMore Putters Thread

I thought about that cover but it was just a little too rough for my taste. Already have too many brand new covers than I like to admit at home.

Question - how many of you have also adopted the Pat O'brien grip? I'm pumped to have my Giant this weekend, and have experimented a little with the grip this week. I'm typically left-hand low, so it's plenty different. Part of me wants to go all-in with Seemore...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Question - how many of you have also adopted the Pat O'brien grip? I'm pumped to have my Giant this weekend, and have experimented a little with the grip this week. I'm typically left-hand low, so it's plenty different. Part of me wants to go all-in with Seemore...

I went with the POB grip and really like it, It makes sense to me and I putt better with SeeMore and the POB grip than I did before the switch. I know many have had success using their own grip and a SeeMore putter as well. One of my good buddies has a counterbalanced OneCS and puts left hand low with a lot of success. If you feel confident left hand low, maybe RST can square away any alignment doubts and you will see improvement. Let us know what you decide.

I saw that one this morning. Just never really had much interest in picking up that model. Plus I have another model on the way as well.

This is one that I really don't know if I'd love, but I do really want to put in the bag for a round or two, just to see.

The m6 is an awesome putter.

I would really like a m6 one day, but with the value of the Canadian dollar these days, this is getting way too expensive.

I will have one sometimes

Keeping an eye on it but at that price, by the time I pay the shipping from Canada then ship it to Seemore to be set up to my specs it'll be pretty close to the price of a new one.

Thinking about putting the Si2 back in play tonight. It was given a timeout after some horrendous putting in Pittsburgh. Also, I've been avoiding the seemore website, but I'm pondering some version of a milled one.

Thinking about putting the Si2 back in play tonight. It was given a timeout after some horrendous putting in Pittsburgh. Also, I've been avoiding the seemore website, but I'm pondering some version of a milled one.

do it... and trust it. Make some putts!

Just getting ready to leave the house when something arrived...
10ef287136159de785679466292700a0.jpg
edff8f5ed76cc068ee73c446d88beaa4.jpg
075d460418c0612667a67d9474bcc89d.jpg
f50f71d35356ce2ef981129780b8a73a.jpg
eb86ab6aa42cb2290060b5e6a05c468d.jpg

So after getting a little wonky with my gamer putter over the last two weeks or so, I decided to throw my Tour Limited Black Carbon PTM1 back in the bag last night. A different look at address and a back to the basics approach of hiding the red dot. It went well. I didn't drop any magical bombs or anything, but I did make everything inside of 10 feet, which is huge. With a little better green reading, I'm excited thinking about my next round out with it.

got some spi instructors names. will be calling this afternoon.

Quick question out there, I have the fgp that I've been using for a while now and plan on keeping it in the bag. It is 33 1/2 in. length. My measurements on the seemore site say I should be totin a 34 1/2 in. length. To be honest a 35 feels better. What is the best way to add an inch or more. I know I could cobb up an extension and put a new grip on. Still has the original in nice shape. Is that the easiest? thanks

Quick question out there, I have the fgp that I've been using for a while now and plan on keeping it in the bag. It is 33 1/2 in. length. My measurements on the seemore site say I should be totin a 34 1/2 in. length. To be honest a 35 feels better. What is the best way to add an inch or more. I know I could cobb up an extension and put a new grip on. Still has the original in nice shape. Is that the easiest? thanks

Golf Galaxy or something similar should be able to take the grip off without ruining it and be able to extend the putter and put the same grip back on. Shouldn't be more than probably $8-$10 I would think.

Do it, you and your index will be glad you did.

just did. Matt Wilkes of Mike Bender Academy, set for next Thursday at 1pm. freaking pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9bbd9e39eff9ca94074355ee6f1016cf.jpg

The single dot on the top line and then the line down the flange is awesome, James!

just did. Matt Wilkes of Mike Bender Academy, set for next Thursday at 1pm. freaking pumped!

Is there a place to find a list of SPI instructors?

Is there a place to find a list of SPI instructors?

I sent a pm to seemoreputters.

I made a phone call to Franklin, TN. Ted was able to dig through the vault.

Nashville Series Tour FGP with cross hatch milling is on its way to NE Wisconsin

Back