Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shafts were in the set you demo'd? I wasn't wowed by the set I demo'd with a steel shaft (not bad at all, just didn't get all tingly over them) but did really like them with graphite shafts.

Tour V, Tour V 90, Recoil, but best numbers (and honestly felt the best even on not so good ones) were with the TT XP 95. I'm not ready to trust it just yet. We'll see what kind of results I get when I take them out this week.

I'm curious what they have up their sleeves next year. Probably something ridiculous

Well, if the XRP's and Apex line have a baby other OEMs may want to save the time and money and just focus on woods or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having trouble focusing at work today... Grandura shafts, iE1 irons, and an MD3 wedge for my SW slot.

Tour V, Tour V 90, Recoil, but best numbers (and honestly felt the best even on not so good ones) were with the TT XP 95. I'm not ready to trust it just yet. We'll see what kind of results I get when I take them out this week.
FYI, I have a full set of XP95s in my garage. Just in case.

FYI, I have a full set of XP95s in my garage. Just in case.

LOL, I'm taking the DPCs to the 'club doctor' here in town this week to get the length and lie angles checked. I was told they were 1/2" and 1*up when I bought them and I need the 1/2" and just a tad flat if anything.

Got Grandura shafts on the brain today! Pondering trying something with less spin for the 815. With so many options they could be a real winner

XR driver again, Adila voodoo shaft for my hybrid. The kuro kage is ok but I like the flight characteristics of the Voodoo more.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Callaway XR Pro 23* hybrid is in a big ponder. Was just at the PGA SS and they had 20* XR pro used for $150. I hit the club and it was amazing. I had a great dispersion and the ball was flying off it. With my trade-in it was $113. I got the hybrid at a steal.

Thought about my Gauntlet prep today, which led to thinking about the Grandaddy today...

which led to a ponder of a full top to bottom custom fit Callaway bag of clubs that possibly haven't even been released yet, fit and put together for me by some of the best in the industry. Dang that sounds fun.

GPS watch or Bushnell Neo Ghost.

816 BB Alpha <><> Driver.

MD3 wedges

since I have seen them I am now pondering a new driver, particularly the new Great Big Bertha, and maybe a matching FW....

A Wilson wedge with custom stamping...what to put on it...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

A Wilson wedge with custom stamping...what to put on it...

Thought that was finalized last night?

Thought that was finalized last night?
Its about 95% set but with time to think things always come to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back