What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jetspeed 3w and b/w MC grip for it. Good deals on that club now.

Nike has taken over my bag today.

Bought the '14 Pro Combos, 5-PW. Bought the 48 degree wedge, brand new, to replace the 47 deg PW as I've been wanting to do that for a long time. Then bought used 52, 56, 60 wedges to go with them.

Selling the AP1s, my TM TP MBs, and my old 50 and 54 degree Vokeys, and then adding my last piece: the Covert 2.0 4H. My SLDR ain't budging though.

These two shafts!
3ad74bebbe4e9cdb60e518c4f1e19cdf.jpg

Callaway Optiforce 3 wood with Diamana X Flex stock shaft.

Adidas Tour 360 Lite shoes for $39 at Costco. They only had 5 pairs left and I got the only set of 11's. I wore them today and they are more comfortable than my 3 other pairs of Footjoys and Nike's.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

These bad larrys:

5e3ca27d06bcb9e34d351eec930f3c78.jpg

A pair of TrueLinks Motion shoes. Between the sale and a credit they were $30. I am hoping they are just as comfortable as the last pair of Trues I owned, without looking like clown shoes.

Not bought today, but picked up this Mini 1.5. Thanks again Kang, your amazing.

Its insanely good looking, and so so so so blue. I'm in love.

Better yet, its 10.5! Much needed.

Don't let Canadan steal it

I'm really excited to try the fuji pro 53k. Keygan Bradley style lol

Apparently it's a stiff SOAB... was told I needed minimum 112 mph swing speed to properly load that shaft. At 56 grams that's pretty impressive

Don't let Canadan steal it

If it was a lower lofted DBD he'd be in DEEP trouble.

I'm really excited to try the fuji pro 53k. Keygan Bradley style lol

Apparently it's a stiff SOAB... was told I needed minimum 112 mph swing speed to properly load that shaft. At 56 grams that's pretty impressive

Yeah, that's nuts!!

Continental golf it already!
Have you ever sent anything there?? Are they good? I've contemplated send my vapor pro at the end of the season for them to do the volt paint like the speed or have them pink out everything that is volt currently.

Have you ever sent anything there?? Are they good? I've contemplated send my vapor pro at the end of the season for them to do the volt paint like the speed or have them pink out everything that is volt currently.

Haha funny enough I emailed them about my Vapor Pro to ask if they could match it to the Volt. Waiting to hear back, but everything I have seen they do incredible work

They're really really good, they do repair work for TM. Check out their Facebook page, they usually update the pics regularly. Its around 50 bucks iirc

They're really really good, they do repair work for TM. Check out their Facebook page, they usually update the pics regularly. Its around 50 bucks iirc
That's pretty cheap!!
Haha funny enough I emailed them about my Vapor Pro to ask if they could match it to the Volt. Waiting to hear back, but everything I have seen they do incredible work
Dude keep me posted on with how that goes!

Ordered me a stiff arm for my travel bag. Gotta get everything ready for the San Diego trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought an Odyssey Works Versa Fang 2 Ball putter and 4 dozen Pro V1x from time4tim in the marketplace. Very excited to go back to a 2 ball putter.

Callaway 815 driver!!!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

$_57.JPG

for $12

Ordered Vapor Pro Combo irons ��. 7-gw. Now for the way too long wait for them to come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back