JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody a subscriber? So many THPers love their pets that I figured I would check. It's a pretty cool subscription service that gets great reviews. I have not signed up yet, but am thinking about it.

https://barkbox.com/

Never heard of this but it seems pretty interesting. It would be nice to do since we have 2 dogs

We thought about it but haven't yet. My sister does have a few friends that do it and they said it's great. Our dog is really picky with everything so that's the only thing that's held us back. Still cool tho, i saw a bunch of unboxing videos and some dogs freakin love getting their box haha

My mom got it for a few months for her dogs. The treats were weird in my opinion. If you've ever been to a big pet store and seen the overpriced treats that look like something straight out of a health food market that your dog probably wouldn't touch, this is what you get. Her dogs were not impressed with organic fiber bites, or whatever they called these various fancily packaged treats. The only treats our dogs ever liked were the ones that were some type of bone or real animal product. The toys also got destroyed within a day or two. Just my opinion, but I was unimpressed.

• Admin
My mom got it for a few months for her dogs. The treats were weird in my opinion. If you've ever been to a big pet store and seen the overpriced treats that look like something straight out of a health food market that your dog probably wouldn't touch, this is what you get. Her dogs were not impressed with organic fiber bites, or whatever they called these various fancily packaged treats. The only treats our dogs ever liked were the ones that were some type of bone or real animal product. The toys also got destroyed within a day or two. Just my opinion, but I was unimpressed.

We actually like a lot of that for our dogs. We will not buy dog treats not made in the USA. And we very much shy away from a lot of different ingredients.

We actually like a lot of that for our dogs. We will not buy dog treats not made in the USA. And we very much shy away from a lot of different ingredients.
I completely agree with the made in USA and natural ingredients. My reply was based solely on the fact that our dogs just wouldn't eat most of the treats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I completely agree with the made in USA and natural ingredients. My reply was based solely on the fact that our dogs just wouldn't eat most of the treats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's what we were afraid. Not that the treats were unhealthy or anything because our friends dogs love them and they only give them the best. Our girl is just so damn picky haha

That's what we were afraid. Not that the treats were unhealthy or anything because our friends dogs love them and they only give them the best. Our girl is just so damn picky haha
Ours aren't picky at all. Apparently they just don't like eating healthy.

Never heard of it, but this might be something Amanda and I look into. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money we spend well over $20 a month on treats and toys the way our boys burn through em.

Where are these picky dogs you are all encountering? Because if its not tied down in my house it ends up in my labs belly.

We've done it and enjoyed it, last time was through a GroupOn.

Treats and toys have been solid.

We might try this, are most of the toys stuffed or rubber? Jackson just destroys anything that isn't thick rubber in 5.2 seconds.

We might try this, are most of the toys stuffed or rubber? Jackson just destroys anything that isn't thick rubber in 5.2 seconds.

Rubber here. Stuffed toys I won't even put on the floor. VERY few toys that our Brittany doesn't immediately destroy.

Back