European Soccer 2015/2016

looks like some good games this weekend!!

I think every Villa fan secretly knew he'd be off, but I'm really scratching my head as to what he thinks he'll get out of a Liverpool move. Oh well, it's another 35 mil for Sherwood to spend onto the team he wants I guess.

Not being in relegation battle every year?

Draw for 2018 World Cup took place earlier today. England and Scotland drawn in the same group. Awesome!!!

Finally watching the City-Real Madrid game.

If this is their new team, City are in for a LOOOOOONG season. Piss poor.

Watching Ronaldo play is amazing.

Draw for 2018 World Cup took place earlier today. England and Scotland drawn in the same group. Awesome!!!

I watched some of that for some reason. I LOLed at Blatter and Putin on the stage together.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Tuesday, July 28:

• Everton vs. Dundee United (friendly), 2:45pm, ESPN3.com
  • Barcelona vs Chelsea (International Champions Cup), 8pm, FOX Sports 2, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Wednesday, July 29:

• Manchester United vs PSG (International Champions Cup), 11:30pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#2LxvcASMP5k2ovc2.99

This I like.

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/transfer-...lying-to-arsenal-erik-lamela-to-move-to-porto
[h=2]TOP STORY: Karim Benzema on his way to Arsenal?[/h]Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is travelling somewhere. The Frenchman posted a cryptic message on his Instagram account as the rest of his teammates flew out to China.

Instead of going with them, the 27-year-old was flying solo on a private plane and wrote: "Let the past remain the past," with a hashtag roughly translated as #lookingtothefuture. Is he flying to London? And is Arsenal that future?

Stoke making some solid moves. I have high hopes for an opening match vs. Liverpool

What is the FA Community Shield?

The winners of the league vs the winners of the FA cup I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is last season's Premiere League champion vs last season's FA Cup champion.

Not sure what they do if it is the same team.

Just read that if it's the same team, then they play the league runner-up.

The winners of the league vs the winners of the FA cup I think.

It is last season's Premiere League champion vs last season's FA Cup champion.

Not sure what they do if it is the same team.
Cool thanks guys. Anxiously awaiting the start of the BPL

I'm not being a smart ass is this what they call the EPL now?

Haha yup Barclay's Premier League

Wow.

Surprised it's not emirates or something .

Wow.

Surprised it's not emirates or something .

Yeah I know. It could be that in the near future but too many team have that name on their jerseys.

A Mickey Mouse trophy that means eff all!
That is correct. But today, it is a chance to see Mourinho lose. Hopefully.

Also, how many medicals is Angel Di Maria going to have with PSG? I've reports of this medical every day for the past two weeks.

Congrats to Arsenal for beating Chelsea.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on an NBC-affiliated channel and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Tuesday, August 4:

• Real Madrid vs Tottenham Hotspur (friendly; Audi Cup), 12:30pm, ESPN Deportes and ESPN3.com

Wednesday, August 5:

• TBD vs TBD (friendly; Audi Cup), time TBD, ESPN3.com
  • Chelsea vs Fiorentina (International Champions Cup), 3pm, FOX Sports 1, FOX Soccer 2Go & ESPN Deportes

Read more at http://worldsoccertalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/#yzUq425lbCwaCWmj.99

Back