The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Nice! Right down the road from Top Golf!

I forgot to add, the cut-off date to receive this reduced rate is August 20th!

Going to quote the part again because we know people are going to put it off and then be stuck without a room at this hotel. They will sell out according to them, so partner up and get your stay booked immediately

Going to quote the part again because we know people are going to put it off and then be stuck without a room at this hotel. They will sell out according to them, so partner up and get your stay booked immediately

This is where we stayed for the Lexington and Pittsburgh Invitationals, correct? If so, I remember the rooms being really big, easy enough for 3 people to sleep comfortably....or 30 or so THPers to hang out.

This is where we stayed for the Lexington and Pittsburgh Invitationals, correct? If so, I remember the rooms being really big, easy enough for 3 people to sleep comfortably....or 30 or so THPers to hang out.

Correct, the rooms are quite large with the 2 queen beds and then a section couch.

This just got real. Travel booked, hotel room booked.

See you there boys and girls! :banana:

Did you book at the Hyatt Place? If so, any issues?

I did. I'm staying longer to do a business meeting on Monday/Tuesday and the group rate was not available on Monday night, but since the event is already over, that was neither expected or a problem. No problem at all booking the group rate for the nights of the event.

I did. I'm staying longer to do a business meeting on Monday/Tuesday and the group rate was not available on Monday night, but since the event is already over, that was neither expected or a problem. No problem at all booking the group rate for the nights of the event.

Fantastic!

As always THP well done with the hotel rooms that's a hell of a deal .

Oh and I'm gonna ask roger Cleveland soda or pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's coke, so neither. Duh.

Yes, I just updated the first post, here's the hotel info:

We have arranged a discounted rate at the Hyatt Place Naperville/Warrenville Hotel. A king bed room is $107/night, and a room with 2 double beds is $117/night. Breakfast and free wifi is included with your stay. This does NOT include the 10.65% tax. To make a reservation please call the hotel directly at 1-800-590-2796 and let them know you are with The Hackers Paradise group.

Wow that's great! I was debating staying near the event even though I'm local so I'm refreshed in the morning in the event people stay out late for a cocktail or something. @PhillyV @Nick_Pingel you guys interested in bunking as a team? I could bring an air mattress so we all have a bed to sleep on.

Wow that's great! I was debating staying near the event even though I'm local so I'm refreshed in the morning in the event people stay out late for a cocktail or something. @PhillyV @Nick_Pingel you guys interested in bunking as a team? I could bring an air mattress so we all have a bed to sleep on.
Count me in dude... Going to be a great time!

If it's anything other than pop I may have to question anything he says :alien:

Im already second guessing hosting a Major Series event here with people calling things weird.
Whats next, you are going to tell me slow play is not really slow, its deliberate.

Im already second guessing hosting a Major Series event here with people calling things weird.
Whats next, you are going to tell me slow play is not really slow, its deliberate.

Whoa...who plays slow? This is THP we're talking about.

If anyone mentions a bubbler, I'm outta there!

JB,

Any restriction on playing a practice round on Cog Hill if we get there early enough Friday?

JB,

Any restriction on playing a practice round on Cog Hill if we get there early enough Friday?

Not part of the event dude, people can do as they choose. But we know pace of play and THPers and we believe people are going to want to be on time to dinner.

Oh there's slow play here. Only difference is here a slow round is 6 hours :bulgy-eyes:

Plane and Hotel booked and ready to go. I booked at the Hyatt and had no problems at all. At this point I'm just worried I'm gonna miss dinner as my plane doesn't arrive till 4:30!

2b40b7251268bf6467a0483745bfc157.jpg

8a1ccd532f7924b6cc82e4d2bcbceb4c.jpg

Yes I will be getting some practice on my cruise!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This is what I like to see dude!! Keep that thing grooved!

Back