What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked 18, THPed and cleaned my clubs for the Savannah Invitational.

Played 27. Shot a new PB at my home course.

Played 18 w two THP guys, at a new (for me) course. Hit the range after, my driver was terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes of match play.

Watched PGA,Web.com tour, equipment pondering. Checking out routes to the course next week in WA state. Light workout and core strengthening

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Putting work today. Three drills - tees on each side of the clubhead for consistent contact. Then putted 5 balls to a hole, giving myself 3 points for a 1 putt, 1 point for a 2 putt, and -2 for a 3 putt. Went until 30 points were scored.

Finally, played an 18 hole game, all par 2s, all first putts at least 20 feet. Finished a frustrating +2.

Great work on the green, though. Was my most complete putting workout in a long time.

Played 18 with Pete (O'Carroll) in NY, another state in the books for me. Can't thank Pete enough for his hospitality this weekend. We had a blast and played a lot of golf. Can't wait to do it again.

Hit up the range with Maddog for practice. Gotta get the game back in shape for #TheGauntlet! Time to get back to being a range rat and it's not to have some real motivation!

Yesterday, but booked a tee time for this coming weekend and hoping for better weather than we had yesterday

Played at White Manor CC in a stableford tournament. White Manor is one of the big name CC's in the area, where Sean O'Hair is one of the pros.

The course was very good and it was my first time in a competitive stableford tournament. I played well, but had some putts stop one revolution short of going in which was maddening. I racked up a lot of points and finished in the top 20. Not awesome but a good start.

I liked playing under that different kind of pressure. I'm signed up for a few more so am looking forward to it.

2141c4b20283a2543bcaa5b516f0a68c.jpg

5c7c94f52624b53355566653d22ff7f6.jpg

1f3d62b7ce47fffc52ecebfe41004435.jpg

18 holes, followed by an emergency range session to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong on the course.

New personal best at my home club today. Did not putt well.

Played Atlantic City CC for the 1st time. Great course with great history. Plenty of classic memorabilia on display in clubhouse. Including this locker.
86934c340f4b8a7707fcc9ca6cba36c2.jpg

While in CA on business stopped by a Roger Dunn Golf store to browse.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Nine hole, three man scramble for league. Shot 34.

B*tched and moaned about my last round.

Daydreamed about golf all day = every day.

Signed up for a tourney on Saturday AM.

Played 18

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Took my 9 year old out for a quick 9.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up my 3 packages in the US. My Adila voodoo shaft, Callaway 815 3 wood which is a beauty and the 12 a Lamkin grips which included some extras. Much appreciated by them and very thoughtful

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hit a bunch of drivers at Golfsmith (G30 SFTec was by far the best), bought a few grips, THP'd.

Played some twilight golf

Played 18 in some very wet and soggy conditions. Ill post a pic in the what did you score thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back