What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL jealous.

Got 45 min on the Trackman with my instructor.
Did not help the driver at all.
Irons, however, a completely different story!
Got home, saw my new Wilson Staff neXus cart bag! The GF wants to take it to get embriodered with the club logo, so it won't be seen for a bit...

Played a beautiful country club today .. And guess what? Didn't even keep a score just had pure fun for 9 holes. Good company and some good laughs and stories by all . Now this is golf for me guys

Took 3/4" off the 5 hybrid and regripped it.

Played 18 with Philly Golf Guy at Equinox in Manchester, VT and had a blast.

I had a free day today. Hit about 150 practice balls, practiced chipping and putting, and played 9 holes. Tomorrow I have a lesson. In building my swing I am a little off right now on timing and swing path. I look forward to making some tweaks.

Hit 12 balls on a foresight...I've still got it :banana:

e613b780d6de7cb40addce41806a088b.jpg

We got out and walked 9 tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got to the course for another session of chipping and putting practice. Also made a tee time for 6:50 tomorrow morning.

Just picked up Lamkin I Lines on sale.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Packed all my golf stuff in the car and we're on our way to Iowa for a weekend of golf with THP folks.

I went to my local D*ck's sporting goods and picked up some plastic golfballs and neat little practice mat. I am grooving my A swing and what better way to do it than at home, in the shade of an oak tree, and sweating way less than I would be at the driving range.

Bought 3 Mizuno golf gloves for $20.00

UTx on my driver, mini, HW, 56, and 60

Got everything ready to do the following tomorrow morning before bubby wakes up:
1. Regrip my irons (GP MCC4+)
2. Reshaft my 4W (Prolaunch Blue)

Just in time for Savannah!

played 9 this morning before work. Just put my headgear golf vintage covers on that arrived today.

Played 18 today in Sat club day.

Heading out to play golf with some THP'ers shortly.

League play at a course I don't traditionally play well. Looking to make a change though.

JM

Member-member tournament starts today. Best finish was two years ago, we made it to the final hole in the shootout but finished in 3rd overall.

Today, pops and I get our revenge. Hopefully. hahahaha!

Member-member tournament starts today. Best finish was two years ago, we made it to the final hole in the shootout but finished in 3rd overall.

Get some Dan!!!

We need a WITB for the tournament

Get some Dan!!!

May his swing be smooth and not aggressive.
May my tolerance for frustration be above the typical threshold
May he finally realize that these moments are limited and that fun memories outweigh all else.

hahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back