Do You Hit The Snooze Button?

I always just set my alarm for when I need to be up so there is no time for a snooze button.

Do you hit the snooze button?

For Work - Always
For Golf - Never

I am usually awake before the alarm goes off and may hit snooze once but the wife would benefit from this

That is hilarious

Man, can I bring this thing on the road with me for some of my 0100 am wake ups?

Love the snooze button, my alarm usually goes off a good 45min before I need to wake up because I will hit the snooze a good 5x

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I need one of those things the Jetsons had when it pulls you out of bed, puts you through the shower, brushes your teeth and dresses you. That would be solid.

Oh man I need that for my wife

I hit it at least twice a morning...I used to be one of those "time warp" guys that set my alarm clock 15 minutes ahead to try and make me get out of bed earlier....all that did was make me do math as I snoozed....."zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....beep beep beep.........its not really 5:45....it's only 5:30....hit snooze"

I don't hit the snooze button as i know I'll probably just keep hitting it haha. When the alarm sounds i just roll out of bed and into a hot shower

hahahah that could be so useful some mornings.

I need to order two of those for my sons!

There's a special corner of H*ll reserved for the inventor of the snooze button.

I'm a horrible snooze button hitter! Alarm set for 5:35am...I snooze til 6:30 oops!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never hit the snooze. My parents left for work before I hopped on the bus as a kid. I missed the bus once when I was about 14, lets just say that was the first and last time I missed the bus.

To this day I never hit the snooze, I hear the alarm and practically jump right out of bed and get the coffee brewing!

Never hit the snooze. I used to have a nasty habit of shutting my alarm off and going back to bed in high school. Now I grab my phone, check the weather and immediately roll out of bed.

All the time..I'm a terrible sleeper and hate waking up

I cannot hit snooze,as I am the face of the department it may be hard to do that. But on days off snooze until my heart is content is my motto.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I hit it 2-3 times a day. I have to set 2 alarms because sometimes I will sleep right through one of them. I could hit it 10 times and still go right back to sleep.

My wife is exact opposite. Once she is up, she cant go back to sleep...

Never. One alarm and up n at em I go.

Now my fiancé on the other hand, she sets like 4 different alarms. It's actually comical how difficult it is for her to wake up

I had alarms set for 3:00; 3:15; and 3:30 this morning. And I woke up around 2:20 thinking I had slept through them.

THP event excitement.

Woke up before the alarm today. Ugh on my 2nd cycle of SC before driving to savannah

I go to bed at 9pm, and just wake up at around 415/430. Off to work by 530. Rarely set the alarm.

I used to but not any more, kids wake me up and I can't hit them like a snooze button.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

I use the snooze button all the time. Allot an extra 20 minutes for 2 cycles. Not sure if it helps me or not but psychologically I think it's better than just waking up.

Back