European Soccer 2015/2016

Nice chance from Mata

United finally playing the way that's expected.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

United finally playing the way that's expected.

Only have seen about 10 minutes and it has been all United, Tottenham has barely had it Uniteds half

Only have seen about 10 minutes and it has been all United, Tottenham has barely had it Uniteds half

The first 15-20 min were the opposite. They looked nervous and couldn't hold possession.

The first 15-20 min were the opposite. They looked nervous and couldn't hold possession.

Interesting, just these ebbs and flows of a game I guess

Interesting, just these ebbs and flows of a game I guess

With so many new names on the sheet as well, think it will take a couple of matches go get familiar with one another.

Wife is watching something on Netflix so to the iPad mini we go...

864614f6fd409e1ecb1a1159ff71d6c2.jpg

Nearly had to do the same thing, my daughter was watching Tangled. But my wife bailed me out and took her to the grocery store so I got to see the promising start (Spurs fan here). I'm sure they'll be home soon and I'll miss the end unloading the car, but at least BPL is back!

Give 'em hell!

Phantom call.

How is that missed?

Diego Costa is a turd

Forgot to set my team this weeks, dangit!

214dc267806eb4797f94732f746a8649.jpg

Clever bunch in North London hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha just saw a few minutes but did Begovic get in?
After Courtois straight red, Chelsea sent in Petr Cech...Oh wait :D

Yeah Begovic got in.

After Courtois straight red, Chelsea sent in Petr Cech...Oh wait :D

Yeah Begovic got in.
Wow straight red... I need to see the highlights

Wow just saw the replay and that was a great call by the ref. Damn tough to make but it was the right call. Keeper didn't move his feet and stood still and then tried to make a play.

Why would a world class player want to play for this team? Total crap

Why would a world class player want to play for this team? Total crap
Wow what happened dude? Just saw the score line

Wow what happened dude? Just saw the score line
Soft goals. Cech was not good. Played a freekick very poorly for the first. Then West Ham parked the bus and there was little Arsenal offensive creativity. The West Ham defense sagged off on the second and a long shot got in.

It looked like the Arsenal players thought they could just throw their boots on the pitch and win the game.

Soft goals. Cech was not good. Played a freekick very poorly for the first. Then West Ham parked the bus and there was little Arsenal offensive creativity. The West Ham defense sagged off on the second and a long shot got in.

It looked like the Arsenal players thought they could just throw their boots on the pitch and win the game.
Yikes, that's tough. It seems that the first matches of the season can really go either way like all sports Pre season rarely shows much

Disappointing result yesterday vs. Liverpool but really hard to complain about it. Stoke didn't do enough to get a winner, they did have chances and didn't capitalize on them. Really should have been a 0 to 0 draw but that finish is what can be the difference between 3 points and no points. Oh well on to Next weekend vs. Spurs

Back