Bombtech Grenade Head to Head Stats with Callaway, Titleist, Ping, Nike, Taylormade

Michigan Slice;38005till would love to get this driver into the hands of the THP testers and hear their opinion of it. From what I've heard said:
Sound is great IMO. Right be4 I kicked off my driver test a golfwrx'er Was talking to me and asked to hit it. He instantly loved it, said the sound was like a shotgun but he loved it

I can't take this seriously when your averages have a 20 mph variance in ball speed

Im not a consistent ball striker apparently

I think if you take out the obvious misreads, big misses, and discount the Cobra (just based on how different those numbers I'd guess it was a warmup or getting your timing right issue) you have a reasonable picture of what's going on. I think it's pretty clear that the D2 or the G30 (taking out the misreads) were the winners for you.

Just looking in from the outside, it looked to me like you were low on the face with a couple of them as well, which may have skewed the launch angle numbers a little. Just a guess there though.

Either way, that's what happens when normal golfers hit golf balls. You're certainly not a machine. Shows that it's worth a couple or more sessions sometimes before making any big decisions.

I think if you take out the obvious misreads, big misses, and discount the Cobra (just based on how different those numbers I'd guess it was a warmup or getting your timing right issue) you have a reasonable picture of what's going on. I think it's pretty clear that the D2 or the G30 (taking out the misreads) were the winners for you.

Just looking in from the outside, it looked to me like you were low on the face with a couple of them as well, which may have skewed the launch angle numbers a little. Just a guess there though.

Either way, that's what happens when normal golfers hit golf balls. You're certainly not a machine. Shows that it's worth a couple or more sessions sometimes before making any big decisions.

U are right, a lot of low club face strikes that day.

U are right, a lot of low club face strikes that day.

If Bomtech drivers were $100 maybe they would be worth it. But for $300 i cant fathom how he sells any of these. He is just an amazing social media marketer is all i can tell. Unreal. Also these numbers are so lol you cant be serious with this. Get a consistant ball striker to test these clubs and lets see some real numbers.

If Bomtech drivers were $100 maybe they would be worth it. But for $300 i cant fathom how he sells any of these. He is just an amazing social media marketer is all i can tell. Unreal. Also these numbers are so lol you cant be serious with this. Get a consistant ball striker to test these clubs and lets see some real numbers.

If it performs similar to $450 drivers I don't think that $300 is an unreasonable price point.

Just because it's not a big name doesn't mean it's a bad driver.

Who pays $450 for a driver? They all come down to $200-250 after the first few months.

do they? The 815 is 300 bucks and came out a year ago and that is just one example
Stop with facts. This is the webzzzz. No room for factual data.

No need for me to list the multitude of good drivers that are a year old and can be found for $150-250 just go look for yourselfe.

No need for me to list the multitude of good drivers that are a year old and can be found for $150-250 just go look for yourselfe.

For what it's worth, I agree, many drivers do eventually get cheap... But in two posts you went from 'the first few months' to 'a year' old.

Semantics I suppose.

That G30 must have been a knuckleball. I have the LS and still spin it near 3k. Haven't gotten on a monitor yet with the Bimatrix shaft, but I don't see it being all that much lower.

Back