The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Hopefully the FW bunkers won't be reachable from our tees. If they are, then this could be a hole where less than driver is an option.

Definitely less than driver on this hole. Missing the fairway here creates a lot of problems. If you miss right your going to run into the creek. Left and you're in the powdery sands of Dubs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The par 5 5th is an uphill dogleg right. Bunkers to the right are in play with a poor tee shot (don't ask me how I know). Ending up there is asking for a big number as trees make your recovery shot much more difficult. Bunkers short and right will make you think before going for the green in 2.

88494cfc2ce48d20e69b7a4803a2c201.jpg

http://youtu.be/QEcTbcxJYys

I can already tell that par 5 will fit my eye. Hopefully I can take advantage on it

It's a tough hole but you can score there. I missed an 8 ft birdie putt burning the edge.

I can already tell that par 5 will fit my eye. Hopefully I can take advantage on it
i was thinking the same thing. Aim at the bunkers on the left and let it fade in and hopefully leave an iron in.

That's a lot of landing area bunkers right there. Draw it off the bunkers on the right, pray it doesn't find the bunkers on the left. 3-shotter for sure with all that carry to the green.

i was thinking the same thing. Aim at the bunkers on the left and let it fade in and hopefully leave an iron in.
Right there with you guys. Any holes feeding right is a big win over going left for me.

Eagle.

Mark it down.

You know what's awesome? You guys are going to get a brand new wedge and lessons on how to use it by Roger ****ing Cleveland.

You know what's awesome? You guys are going to get a brand new wedge and lessons on how to use it by Roger ****ing Cleveland.

Roger ****ing Cleveland. Guaranteed to improve your short game!!! Trust me!!

Yep and boy do I need both.

Swag and instruction from one of the best in the business .

Yah I'm game.

Gotta get that practice in so you don't skull it out of a bunker in front of Roger. I don't think he'd be impressed.

Gotta get that practice in so you don't skull it out of a bunker in front of Roger. I don't think he'd be impressed.

I'll go first and get it out of the way.

Tell me about it! So excited about this it's not even funny.

What club are you most interested in trying out from the Callaway lineup?
GBB will be there
DBD will be there
MD3 will be there (and you are getting one)
Then of course the FWs that go with each of those.

GBB will be there
DBD will be there

That. Is. Awesome. I can't wait.

The MD3 we'll be getting...obviously excited to get that. But of the others, the GBB driver has to be #1 with all the comments I've heard so far. followed by the 816 Driver/3 wood.

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Definitely the md3 for me.

I hate mycurrent wedge stable and am really looking forward to trying these and having one in the bag.

Also looking forward to hitting the DBD.

Perhaps stealing someone's apex MB's as well.

GBB will be there
DBD will be there
I really want to hit all of them. I've never really spent enough time with Callaway woods. I want to see if I can hit the DBD.

I really want to hit all of them. I've never really spent enough time with Callaway woods. I want to see if I can hit the DBD.

I obviously haven't seen the 816 but the 815 head shape was perfect.

I'm so frigging happy callaway is finally making deep faced drivers .

Perhaps stealing someone's apex MB's as well.

When I hit Kang's last year I was blown away. They felt really really good and they look great.

I can easily see myself falling in love with the 816 Alpha 3 wood. I also want to love the DBD driver simply by looks and the fact that it's a low spin head, but we'll see if I can hit it at all.

GBB will be there
DBD will be there

Defiantly the MD3 and I get to keep it!!!!!!! Oh and Rodger ****ing Cleveland will be there to show us how to use them!!!! :)

Next up will be the new 816 DBD. The results Canadan is having with it has me very intrigued.

GBB will be there
DBD will be there

I'm really interested in the gbb fairway woods. Looking to upgrade at some point, and those have my attention.

After the golf I played yesterday, I could really use some help.

Hopefully everyone going thinks short game is important :angel:

Back