2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Now I want a banana split blizzard.

Why can't we watch that group then! That is the one I want to see.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I was but now I've got the black screen of death over this way....

I'm digging this stream webpage. Leader board easily visible and the shot by shot tracker is pretty neat. If only we weren't watching TW & KB.

I was but now I've got the black screen of death over this way....

Sorry Derek. I haven't had any hang ups yet. Smooth streaming here at work via Chrome.

Nice putt but he needs more.

you're going to lose your arm.

PS Hot Tub Time Machine 2 is loaded ready to go for Sunday.

Its awful. Just watched it on Sunday.

Good comeback for Tiger

What a par!!! Nice Martin.

Oh boy Keegan putt it dude

Its awful. Just watched it on Sunday.

The first movie was terrible. Not funny at all. Didn't even bother with the sequel.

glad to see Kuchar with a nice opening round -4, must have been my pep talk last sunday

that's a "Marquee Group" worthy par for field marshal Kaymer.

I'm digging this stream webpage. Leader board easily visible and the shot by shot tracker is pretty neat. If only we weren't watching TW & KB.

Totally agree. The only thing I don't get are the stats on each hole's scoring average. For #5 it says 0% eagles, 21% birdies, 5% pars, 14% bogeys, and 5% double or higher. I'm no math whiz, but that total is only 45%.

ha no worries.... our network has been crap the past few days.

Just did a speed test..... Upload .52 Download 1.35.... And our boss wonders why it takes us as long as it does to get different things accomplished....

Keep the updates coming fellow THPers :)

Sorry Derek. I haven't had any hang ups yet. Smooth streaming here at work via Chrome.

Anyone know the next "Marquee Group" after this one?

Tiger Woods eating a sammich, while saying "I hit some good shots, the putts didnt drop, so I will have to go low tomorrow".

"I scored about as high as I possibly could after how I hit it today. Just hit it so good and got nothing out of the round. "

Tiger Woods eating a sammich, while saying "I hit some good shots, the putts didnt drop, so I will have to go low tomorrow".

It's a process bro.

Who else is getting bored of seeing DJ and Day at the top of major leaderboards?

Oh, nobody?

Back