Large

4. Why you wear a glove
Sweaty hands, easier to control club through impact for better accuracy

5. How often you play
3+ a week

6. What is lacking from current glove
Durability, tackiness, ventilation

awesome!!

by any chance, did you happen to have any xxl gloves (i'm just curious)?

XXL? You don't need a glove tc, you need a catchers mitt! Damn man, you walk through the forest in NC and they will have bigfoot sightings, lmao.

I'd love to be a tester for THP !

1. Footjoy WeatherSof or Callaway Warbird
2. Left hand Glove ( I'm right handed )
3. Cadet M/L
4. Feel/Grip - prevent blisters on hand - sweat
5. Play 1-2 times per week average
6. Durability ! Gloves tend to wear out on lower palm and I would like to see a glove hold up better when my hand gets sweaty.

XXL? You don't need a glove tc, you need a catchers mitt! Damn man, you walk through the forest in NC and they will have bigfoot sightings, lmao.

That's funny Duey!! Made me laugh haa haa haa LOL :)

That's funny Duey!! Made me laugh haa haa haa LOL :)

Hehe, I owed him after his last couple short jokes. Just glad he live's on the other side of the country, lol.

edit: that might have been P4B, whoops!

Last edited:
1. Brand you normally Play
Taylormade Targa Tour
2. RH or LH
LH
3. Size you normally wear
Cadet Large
4. Why you wear a glove
Humidity in the South and helps with grip pressure woes that creep in my game
5. How often you play
3-4 times a week
Nothing that I have found just looking to see if there are alternatives to a great cabretta leather glove

duey don't be mad the his hand is as long as you are tall

1. Brand you normally Play
bionic
2. RH or LH
on left hand
3. Size you normally wear
med
4. Why you wear a glove
very sweaty hands
5. How often you play
3x - 4x + a week
durability

an addendum to #6 durability and affordability

If you want to test gloves you have through the rest of today to enter and then we will announce the official testers tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

I would love to help out- if so chosen. I have been figgiting around with a lot of different gloves recently

1. Brand you normally Play- I am currently playing Calloway Warbird gloves (because of the reinforced palms)
2. RH or LH. I wear a glove on my left hand
3. Size you normally wear: Generally a Male Medium Caduet, but I recently bought a Bionic Medium that was too small in the fingers for their little pads.
4. Why you wear a glove: I get REALLY nasty blisters on my left hand if I don't wear a glove
5. How often you play: I play 18 at least once a week, sometimes twice in addition to 2 practice sessions. I wear the same glove for rounds and range work until it wears out, then I replace with an entirely new glove.
6. What is lacking from current glove: I picked my current glove for durability in the palm of the glove (which they are)... but they are FRAIL around the fingers. The leather wore through around my ring in less than 2 rounds. I really want to find a glove that I can use for 2-3 months at a time without replacing.

After my round today, I would like to add Rain Gloves to my "want to test list". I got dumped on today and was really struggling with the grip throughout the back 9.

If you want to test gloves you have through the rest of today to enter and then we will announce the official testers tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

Thank you guys for letting us all be so involved.

JB count me in!

1. I normally play Titleist
2. RH
3. I wear a Med
4. I wear a glove to get a better grip
5. I play 1-2 times per week
6. Durability is lacking from my current glove.

Back