What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
picked up a new driver (new to me) from Callaway pre owned.

My Bio Cell shaft broke yesterday while at the driving range... so need a decent driver on the cheap --- for the rest of the season.

I picked up a X2 Hot - 10.5 Degree

Seller also has a brand new Garmin approach s4 for $125.00

haven't paid for it yet, but placed an order for a bridgestone lightweight standbag in white and blue.

Srixon Q-Stars Tour Yellow.

7 UTX grips for $2.97 a piece from DSG. They still have quite a few left. PM me if you would like me to pick some up and ship to you at cost.

Just purchased the 24 and 27 degree Adams DHY Super hybrids. Yes they are ugly, but I hit the 18 and 21 very well

Guess I bought myself 13 iLines from Lamkin for $38 shipped.

Forgot I had an auction snipe set up and now I have an extra FG tour M3 driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR 4W

I know, it's GBB week, but I'm not Donald Trump.

Kuro Kage 70 shaft for my Amp Cell driver, thanks global golf for tempting me.

I just paid for lasik... that's gotta count for golf stuff. Now I can track my ball in the air better lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I just paid for lasik... that's gotta count for golf stuff. Now I can track my ball in the air better lol

Man i need to do that!! Glasses suck

Did mine 15 years ago and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.

This was the best money that I have ever spent...ever.

That's on my dream list to have done. I'm really tired of glasses. I just need to find a place that isn't ridiculously proceed to have it done.

Srixon 525 3 wood from Japan. Wow I have a problem

Love it! so it's the previous iteration of the 545, released in 2012. Why this over the 545?

Love the heel weighting with the driver. Love it. The head feels more solid to me as well. Overall - in all honesty the 525 is significantly better for me in every way than the 545.

Love it! so it's the previous iteration of the 545, released in 2012. Why this over the 545?

Having the ability to change multiple weights and ball flight for me is huge. The first time I gamed the 525 driver - I had multiple holy crap moments. And I LOVE my Titleist 913.

Figured I might as well try the 3 haha

Going to be dingbat soon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back