What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dozen B330-RX for $45 shipped!

$300 worth of Callaway gift cards for $240. Looks like it might be time to Trade-In and Trade-Up to the GBB.

Bought a 2i/driving iron. Don't have a regular spot in my bag for it but it was cheap and the 3i and 1i I demoed were so much fun.

You check Dartmouth & I'll check seekonk?

Regular and midsize in black on clearance. I'm headed back tomorrow to pick up a bunch of midsize. Let me know how you make out in Seekonk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular and midsize in black on clearance. I'm headed back tomorrow to pick up a bunch of midsize. Let me know how you make out in Seekonk.

Not think ill be Abe to make it there until Thursday unfortunately. My schedule has gotten crazy.

Scored a ogio machu cart bag for 129 and free shipping. Hope its all its cracked up to be.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Not think ill be Abe to make it there until Thursday unfortunately. My schedule has gotten crazy.

If you want me to pick some up for you, just PM or text me.

Went in for an iron fitting last Friday, because the gift certificate my wife had was burning a hole in my pocket and got fit into a set of MP54s with 125 Steel Fibers. Promptly went out and found the MP54s at GG, and with some trade in magic walked out +$125 and then ordered the shafts today. Went the full monty and had them Pured as well. Promised the wife this would be the last set for a while......

Played two rounds with the 54s with my Recoils in them, and I know I've said this before.....but golf babies were made on Ravines during my second 18 when the ball hit the face. Bad wrist and all, they felt amazing and gave me the forgiveness I was missing with my 15s. I'm not sure if LordByron has ever heard me talk so much about how I felt about hitting a golf ball.....and he's been there for just about every iron set I've had.

Next purchase is going to be an 816 DBD....

If you want me to pick some up for you, just PM or text me.

I'm all set for now, thanks though

Under Armour golf shirt, Nike golf shirt, Nike hat, and 3 Nike belts. This is what being bored and ready access to eBay does.

Great Big Bertha. I mean, it's #GBBWeek and all

Ha. I'll watch the BST for your 815!

Just received my new 3h, or 3 iron.
a2670a506983e40a80334d5ab1623051.jpg

Bio Cell 3iron to top off my Bio Cell+ set.
e802c4d599197c1989717e0b32a949c3.jpg

Top: Bio Cell 3 iron.
Bottom: Bio Cell+ 4 iron

My headcovers from JuJu are already done, about 1.5 days, incredible.

I know some don't like knit or pom's, but I effin' love them. Going to look sweet in the new bag too.

Have a 816 DBD on the way.

Hoping for better results this time around .

3 Adidas bells and 4 buckles, Also league fees.

Spent $15 to enter the club championship tourney. I have no expectations of winning anything, but I think it would be a fun experience.

Won a PX LZ60 6.0 handcrafted off the Bay for $53... I hope they spell 6.0 right at that price

This to fight some of this Georgia heat, I have been wanting one and now it is done, should be her Friday with Amazon Prime. I also bought the adapter pictured below to hook it up in golf carts.

51bE09V6pSL._SY300_.jpg

419BAInq4SL._SL500_SS115_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back