Matrix Shafts HQ Live Update Thread

This sounds freaking sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One, hmmm, maybe 2. Awesome!

Just now able to watch the replay and stoked for the contest!

How about we do 2 winners?!?! lol

If I'm not mistaken, she said Reign Black, which makes this contest all the more awesome.

Very cool. Just downloaded the app for Android and watched the replay. Nice giveaway Matrix!

Damn i need twitter and periscope haha I'm missing out

Damn i need twitter and periscope haha I'm missing out

me too!

so guy, for those of us that don't have access to periscope, what did we miss? something about a contest?

Caught the end of the periscope. Definitely will cause an issue with my co-workers when I drop off to follow along. They'll understand.

like a contest on monday as a pick me up for a blah day.

pretty cool periscope.

Leaving Matrix now. Some great conversations and content. Also that little contest thingie. Stay tuned for all of that.

Very nice! 1, maybe 2, shafts today!!

Sorry!! I used it on Chrome.

Well, that totally locked up my computer. You don't want to try that on IE. Use Chrome or Firefox or something.

Sorry!! I used it on Chrome.

No problem. I should have known better. Works fine on Chrome, which I'm now on and will remain on for awhile.

I used it on Firefox...

"One...maybe two..." I love that.

And the announcement coming later today? That's quite the quick turnaround.

how awesome is if from them to give away two (or one, I dont know, I hope its two :)) of these shafts!?

How cool is this? Love seeing this on fb
733b4ccff1b2adb9733ca3c038e16f78.jpg

looking forward to seeing what all the matrix fuss is about. Still playing the 6M3/7M3/HM3 in my woods and could not be happier with the performance for the last 3 seasons. If they release a new graphite iron shaft...well i've been wanting to make a graphite switch in the irons for some time now....give me a reason to matrix!

looking forward to seeing what all the matrix fuss is about. Still playing the 6M3/7M3/HM3 in my woods and could not be happier with the performance for the last 3 seasons. If they release a new graphite iron shaft...well i've been wanting to make a graphite switch in the irons for some time now....give me a reason to matrix!
Check out the homepage, we reviewed their new program iron shafts not too long ago.

Back