The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just saw on my Superstroke's facebook page they created a special "Putter One" grip for Obama. Yea... End rant.
So on that note, what are good SS alternatives?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sunburn = no Bueno

I am going in tomorrow for a chemical face melt to remove pre cancer cells, going to be like a major sunburn for several days. Absolutely no direct light (even inside lights) for 48 hours. I work outside, this is going to suck and no golf for week or so.

So beware of the sun, I am 56 and paying the price for years in the Florida sun and never using sunscreen.

Sunburn = no Bueno

I am going in tomorrow for a chemical face melt to remove pre cancer cells, going to be like a major sunburn for several days. Absolutely no direct light (even inside lights) for 48 hours. I work outside, this is going to suck and no golf for week or so.

So beware of the sun, I am 56 and paying the price for years in the Florida sun and never using sunscreen.

Bummer, sorry to hear. I am usually pretty cautious but got distracted at the beach yesterday and forgot to apply it on my back before jumping in the water with my son.

Yep, it is pretty easy to do in R.I. when you don't go the beach too often. we (the family) used to go to Point Judith in the summer time and always came home fried.

Coming up on my honeymoon and seeing this post makes me think of the sunburn I got on my last trip to Mexico. I put on sunblock and jumped in the pool for 30 seconds. Laid on a towel for a bit....turned over and slept for about 45 minutes. Woke up and was TOASTED! Water from pool and moving on towel removed a good bit of the sun block. Brutal for the first day there..... At Love Is In The Air though...we found out from the spa folks that Lavender helps sooth sunburn really well.

Sunburn = no Bueno

Good luck sir! Hope all goes smoothly.

I was thinking about checking out Salty grips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was using one last year, they're different. I ended up going away from it because i couldnt get use to it. They're crazy light and the feedback on them is unique imo. Wasnt really in love with how it felt in my hands but you could check it and perhaps you'd enjoy them. Definitely not for everyone i thought

I have to go into work at 9pm to get the truck loaded so I can come home sleep for a couple hours then make a 4hr drive to Benton Harbor and be there at 7am.

I hate that the shipper didn't have the parts ready when I was there at 3pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely pouring. Again. I was totally fed up with the rain 2 weeks ago, and it just keeps pouring.

It's absolutely pouring. Again. I was totally fed up with the rain 2 weeks ago, and it just keeps pouring.

Yup, watched the white wall start down turn of my street and follow me to my driveway. Freakin sick of it man

That sounds horrible. Good luck!

Yup, watched the white wall start down turn of my street and follow me to my driveway. Freakin sick of it man

Not rant-worthy: Where was the pic with Jason Day?

Not rant-worthy: Where was the pic with Jason Day?

Hero World Challenge, I was standard bearer for the group of Jason Day and Keegan Bradley. We got stuck in a rain delay and crashed a patio of a house whose owners weren't home for like 15 minutes. It. Was. Awesome.

Hero World Challenge, I was standard bearer for the group of Jason Day and Keegan Bradley. We got stuck in a rain delay and crashed a patio of a house whose owners weren't home for like 15 minutes. It. Was. Awesome.
Yeah that sounds like an awful time

Cleared some brush from the backyard Saturday morning = poison ivy on my arms. Uggggh

A little better than when I was a standard bearer at Pebble Beach for 2 people nobody has ever heard of.

A little better than when I was a standard bearer at Pebble Beach for 2 people nobody has ever heard of.

You got to walk Pebble though!

Yeah that sounds like an awful time

Straight up breaking and entering with tour pros, caddies, and three random people inside the ropes.. Yeah that was fun hahaha

You were at Pebble. Enjoy the views man

Straight up breaking and entering with tour pros, caddies, and three random people inside the ropes.. Yeah that was fun hahaha

It was cool, but I would rather be on a crime spree with 2 major champions.

Meh, simple trespassing. I'm sure a few autographs could make it go away.

Meh, simple trespassing. I'm sure a few autographs could make it go away.

I believe the words in jest used were, "they won't arrest us... You on the other hand, you should probably be ready to make a run for it."

Still waiting on receiving my taxes, filed 3/5/15. Just got off the phone with my accountant who spoke to them today. I should be receiving a form requesting more information in the next 2 days, which I"m assuming is the same one I've filled out and sent in 3 times now. He said my next step is going to the tax payer advocate service. But since that is ran by the IRS I highly doubt that will be helpful.

Never seen a more poorly ran operation in my life.

Too much rain sucks. Good luck dealing with it, but welcome to our April, May June and July this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back