The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

He wants no part of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You all really are in for a treat. Leave the golf on the course and just soak in the experience.

I would but have no clue what periscope is.......don't make me hurt you

It's something those submarine's use to look above the water when they're cruising along. :thumb:

69661395253400b41d51ba88ed2d1fb3.jpg

A little prep work tonight! Marking the ball keep my mind in it!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Aim at bunkers and make sure I release the club so I don't lose it right. That's a scary hole.

74 today boys... 2 over at my home course. Personal best today! #Keepgrinding #TeamJRod #TheGauntlet

That green is crazy. What an awesome course.

You played pretty decent. Except for that one you topped, but I know that was the wrist I can't say much, you had to be licking your chops seeing me and myndcraft play and thinking about the Gauntlet.

Lol! That was an awful shot that had nothing to do with the wrist. More like drinking since 9.

You guys played well. That's a tough course if you've never seen it before. Some intimidating shots for sure. I'm sure by the time the event comes around you guys will be fine.

What to do, what to do? The pond presents quite a challenge here. Lay up or go for it?

48e7efb9a2cf34b277544b465b2d3b5a.jpg

http://youtu.be/XM4lQHYrCH8

Aim at bunkers and make sure I release the club so I don't lose it right. That's a scary hole.

That makes two of us. I can't carry the water from the blues and it's marginally possible to disappointly not possible from the whites.

Dumb question: What are the numbers on the green diagram? Yards from the center? That's all that I could come up with.

Dumb question: What are the numbers on the green diagram? Yards from the center? That's all that I could come up with.

No dumb questions. You are correct in your assessment.

Play to left of the water to 160-180 to the green looks like the play.

What is one short game shot you wish Roger Cleveland could help you with prior to #theGauntlet?

For me, I'd love some help working on the high lob that I need to stop quickly. Whether it is carrying a hazard or rough, I struggle getting the ball to fly a short distance, yet high enough to stop quickly.

What is one short game shot you wish Roger Cleveland could help you with prior to #theGauntlet?

For me, I'd love some help working on the high lob that I need to stop quickly. Whether it is carrying a hazard or rough, I struggle getting the ball to fly a short distance, yet high enough to stop quickly.

I want the one he gave lordbyron to get out of bunkers that are 7ft deep.

It's the bunker shot with the ball below my feet. I had this on Sunday morning with the added bonus of it being plugged. I hemmed and hawed around it and then finally jumped down to the bottom of the bunker and turned my SW over and hit it left-handed.

Super soft sand when you have to get up quick.

When the ball is down against the ground when in deep thick grass, especially when short sided. It's so hard for me to swing hard enough to it out and not send it flying.

Also, why do I shank some of my mid length chips? Did this on Saturday at Ravines and sent it sideways into a hazard.

I broke the rules and picked more than one

So when I was originally fortunate enough to be chosen to be picked for Team Rhi, I had to decline due to some medical stuff scheduled for the wife and I for the same time frame. I was devastated. A shot at Gauntlet MVP had to be given up, and it hurt a lot. That is how life goes sometimes though.

Fast forward to this weekend, finally catch up with the wife, and she tells me the appointments we had scheduled got bumped a month (having found this out on Friday). The protocols we are on weren't going to actually start until much later than we had originally been scheduled for. I was speechless. Gauntlet given up...... for a later cancelled appointment....

Man I hope the golf gods have some amazing karma in store for me. Maybe they can start hooking me up with some amazing scores in the very near future.

Hopefully I can use part of this karma towards wishing #TeamRhi an incredible Gauntlet win! Practice hard. Leave no situation un-practiced. Play hard, party hard, and WIN!

I can't explain how interested I am in the results of this event! I'll be watching closely so buckle up them loins and get ready to rumble

I can't explain how interested I am in the results of this event! I'll be watching closely so buckle up them loins and get ready to rumble

Well that's pretty easy....Team AJ for the win!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back