The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

Head on over to the live round thread for a pre Gauntlet match

Man I have some work to do

time to chime in...........only one team for me to get behind and cheer to victory. I have some inside information about one of the players. ( I have watched him close lately) six4three5 is rounding into a golfing machine, he played well today, and is wearing out the tee box at the driving range. With his game and some great experience he earned at the 2014 Morgan Cup ( thanks to our very own Freddie ) he is going to be very tough to beat. Pride, Determination, Hard Work and Dedication

Team AJ at the WINNERS table

The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

One thing 6fourToomanynumbers doesn't have though is...DOTS. The great equalizer

This is going to be a fun finish in a couple weeks (Dubs 18)

eee894cb34a7ddbe7fe0226f77434897.jpg

For the record that flag up close on the left is not the green for 18. It is the green further away just left of center.

Ahh ok. That takes the water a little out of it, but still very in play if you go left at all.

2.5 hours of solid #GauntletPrep tonight. Wedges and putting.

#dothework

Ravines was in fantastic shape. Really fun course that starts you off easy, then starts to spice things up around the middle. Very fair, where if you keep it in play you can score well. Just ask @dhartmann34 he shot a freaking 69!

Got another personal best today in my lead up to #TheGauntlet. Wasn't a new low score, but it was a personal best on a local course. This is a course I've struggled to break 85 on for some reason, and most of my scores are up towards 87/88 the past few times I've played it. Today I shot an 83, and apart from a few bad swings on the first few holes and some struggling greens damage wise, could have easily been a few strokes lower as well. Playing real well leading up to this and hoping I can transfer it to Cog Hill.

time to chime in...........only one team for me to get behind and cheer to victory. I have some inside information about one of the players. ( I have watched him close lately) six4three5 is rounding into a golfing machine, he played well today, and is wearing out the tee box at the driving range. With his game and some great experience he earned at the 2014 Morgan Cup ( thanks to our very own Freddie ) he is going to be very tough to beat. Pride, Determination, Hard Work and Dedication

Team AJ at the WINNERS table
Thanks pop!!

Little gauntlet prep before work... Always grinding! #TeamJRod
0d2c82b5461256ade05045c0c6a64199.jpg

Had an awful round yesterday. Time to bounce back and put up a good number today! #TheGauntlet is coming soon!

Haven't done a Periscope yet. Maybe our little get together tomorrow at Ravines will be a good place to start with 3 Gauntlet players there.
You periscope my big ass and I will beat you with the wedge I gave you

You periscope my big ass and I will beat you with the wedge I gave you
Haha I would suggest not going into my Periscope then

Haha I would suggest not going into my Periscope then

I thought that was something a submarine used ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack Daddy 3, and Roger Cleveland.....yeah that will be awesome

Had an awful round yesterday. Time to bounce back and put up a good number today! #TheGauntlet is coming soon!

Had the same. Ball striking on the front 9 was on point, I hit 7/9 greens. Greens were maybe rolling a 6. Back 9 I got real frustrated about it and then started trying to hit it closer so I wasn't having as long of putts. That didn't fare so well score wise.

I can tell you boys one thing. Mward is going to be ready because I am going to MAKE him go work on short game my way. Short game shape up begins soon wardy, get ready

I can tell you boys one thing. Mward is going to be ready because I am going to MAKE him go work on short game my way. Short game shape up begins soon wardy, get ready
Still lots of time to sharpen the short game up. Best place to be practicing at this point.

Still lots of time to sharpen the short game up. Best place to be practicing at this point.

Wardy is going to be a machine when I'm done with him.

Wardy is going to be a machine when I'm done with him.
Wardy going to the JB short game shape up? Seriously, look out people.

Love it!

Where do I sign up for the program LOL?

Had the same. Ball striking on the front 9 was on point, I hit 7/9 greens. Greens were maybe rolling a 6. Back 9 I got real frustrated about it and then started trying to hit it closer so I wasn't having as long of putts. That didn't fare so well score wise.
Been having the same problem if I go after pins. Been fairing pretty well with aiming for the center, but knowing if I miss, miss long if the pin is in the back, and miss short if it's in the front. Club and shot selection has been much better with that mentality. Also clubbing up and swinging easy, as opposed to swinging a club to its max yardage.

Back