Hello from Birmingham, AL

Welcome!

Welcome! I am up in Huntsville. Playing Oxmoor Valley on Wed afternoon this week!

:welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome...................

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from another Alabamian.

Welcome to THP.

Thank you all for the welcomes :)

my wife and i went to samford. i fell in love with the game playing mondays at mountain book country club with some buddies who were cart boys. were it not for my family business here in orlando, we would have stayed in birmingham. it's a great city! welcome to thp :)
My wife and I moved here last September for my job and we have enjoyed it. She got a job at UAB hospital that she loves. Our only downfall is that we chose an apartment off of 280. Big mistake. But we are house hunting now :)

Welcome! I am up in Huntsville. Playing Oxmoor Valley on Wed afternoon this week!

I've played there a couple times in the last month. Both the "valley" and "ridge" courses. Valley was good. The ridge has bent grass greens that they are having to keep watered down and slightly longer due to the heat which makes them slower right now but I was able to be more aggressive with my chips and putts and score well.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Been a lurker for a while..love the site! Also from Alabama, about 20 miles north of Montgomery. Play in Birmingham sometimes, lot of good courses there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back