2015 THP Hats - Now Available

Rocked mine on the course yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are really nice. I'll be wearing one of them tomorrow. Which one, depends on what else I wear!

Sure hope mine comes tomorrow I thought for sure it would of arrived by now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Patiently waiting for mine. Hopefully USPS didn't screw this one ip

Just got mine today, just in time for #TheHandCraftedExperience! Thanks Morgan!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today, it's a little small for my head but I'll make it work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today and my wife is giving it to me for my birthday on friday. What a great present.

These are looking good. I received mine yesterday and I think I'm keeping the gray one and sending the white one forward to another THP'er who missed out

Wore mine yesterday on the course. Wasn't really hot out but got really humid (for Utah at least.) Felt great and is super light!

I think that was my favorite thing was how light it is. I'm not a fan of wearing hats in general as they tend to give me a headache but I literally forgot I even had a hat on.

Wore mine yesterday on the course. Wasn't really hot out but got really humid (for Utah at least.) Felt great and is super light!

I think that was my favorite thing was how light it is. I'm not a fan of wearing hats in general as they tend to give me a headache but I literally forgot I even had a hat on.

That's my favorite thing about this hat too, and how soft it is.

Hoping mine arrive today, excited to try it out after seeing the glowing reviews

Going to wear mine to the range today

Well guess what met me when I arrived home from work this evening….Yep a new grey THP Cap.
It really looks great, great quality and comfortable as well. Great job again folks.

Wore my grey one today at the range.

0472195ed21a97ef11caa58ed4b234d9.jpg

I've been wearing mine all dang day. Really really comfortable. This goes easily as one of my top three favorite hats. Two of those top three hats are occupied by THP hats. Still tough to kick my THP visor from a few years ago away. But this is right up there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine today. It's a fantastic looking hat.

Yes!!! Got a gray one, so glad one came available

ordered!

Sold out.
Glad you guys were able to jump in and grab them.

Saw these in person in Michigan this weekend. They are really sharp.

I love my grey one, it looks so good and is so comfortable that i forget i have it on sometimes.

Back