2015 THP Hats - Now Available

Here's hoping another small batch gets ordered. The in-hand photos looked great and it's a bummer I missed out on this.

All hats have been packaged and everyone should have received a shipping notification through the store.

I received my notice this morning. Thanks GG!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my notification GG, thanks again for your amazing effort you go to to get things sent to everyone

JB I just can't imagine how tough it must be for you guys to get that balance between supply and demand so I hope my post didn't sound like a whinge as that was not the intention

Well if anyone has an extra they want to sell, any color, please let me know. :act-up:

By far my favorite hats we have done to date. Absolutely love them.

Early arrival next week? Yes!!

By far my favorite hats we have done to date. Absolutely love them.

Better than the last hat? That's saying something because the last one has became my favorite hat, now I'm really excited about getting the new ones!

Better than the last hat? That's saying something because the last one has became my favorite hat, now I'm really excited about getting the new ones!

Yes and by a large margin.

Still waiting for you guys to come out with 3X Tee shirts.

Yes please, any chance if prepaid to get larger sizes? I need a THP shirt to go with the hat I'll order from next hat shipment.

All hats have been packaged and everyone should have received a shipping notification through the store.

Just saw this... I didn't receive a notice? Would it be email or PM?

I have not received a shipping notice that I can find. But, that's happened to me before. I'm sure the hat will come this week.

How were the notifications sent? I cannot find one either and usually I receive items in 2 days.

Woo Hoo! According to USPS tracking I should have a little something waiting for me when I get home!

452c2c15b07862c54a87a9fab5bb3954.jpg

Really love the material of this hat. Very sweet feeling and looking lids. Great job THP.

I always get jealous of you guys when I see your deliveries arriving as it is always a lottery as to how long it takes for mine to get across the water, but without a doubt they are always well worth the wait

Looking forward to getting mine when it arrives

0c25d26c466e802009be2cef6bf0f603.jpg

This is one cool hat! JB is right. One of the best of all time. Wish I'd ordered in time to get the gray one too.

Edit: I just hate Tapatalk! Looks fine on my iPhone, but turned sideways on my desk top.

Looks like Monday for this guy.

My hat arrived today! I'll be sporting it tomorrow :)

Those turned out phenomenal. So bummed I missed out. :/

Back