The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

As a first time THP user, I am anxious to see if this lives up to the hype!

This is not hype. This is a bunch of people that know what is at hand and are pumped! Nothing about the Grandaddy, THP, or the Hideaway are hype; they deliver on a level not previously known!

Freaking loved the Periscope, this ride is about to get crazy, and I know Neb and I can't wait!

Darth Finley or not, the passion he has for this event is evident, so awesome.

Freaking loved the Periscope, this ride is about to get crazy, and I know Neb and I can't wait!

Darth Finley or not, the passion he has for this event is evident, so awesome.

Neb was mentioned a few times today from the #ZooCrew

Loving the periscopes! Can't wait for these to kick into high gear!

And oh yeah it isn't hype its the biggest baddest event of them all! It's the freaking #Granddaddy!!

Finley is the best super villain. Excited for the contests and hoping to be one of the lucky ones.

I just now got caught up on the Periscope video and can't WAIT for this contest tonight.

Man the periscope was pretty sweet. So exciting for this to kick off! Going to be unreal for those that get in. Can't wait to try to be one of them!

Come on Granddaddy!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

And contest #1 is officially up.

Man I've worked my tail off this year to get my game in shape and my handicap down to where it should be. Would really love the opportunity to take on Team Callaway's top guys/gals. Unless, unless, unless, they get some type of tour presence out there...better watch what I ask for!

Ex-freaking-cited!

Neb was mentioned a few times today from the #ZooCrew
Good things, I hope.

Just saw the replay of the periscope... Let's kick this baby into overdrive. I'm either excited or my wife has the AC too low because I've got goosebumps.

SO dang excited the contests for this have started. Look forward to seeing who joins JMan and Neb. I hope I am one, but who doesn't. It's going to be pretty spectacular.

First contest being live really kicks the ecitement to new levels! Soon we will find out who joins Jman and Nebgolfer! Lucky 2 will punch their ticket either via the contest or earning MVP at the gauntlet!

A team of 10! Just think about that for a moment.....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 mother effing 10 baby! Wow

A team of 10! Just think about that for a moment.....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 mother effing 10 baby! Wow

These 7 spots are going to be a hard ticket to punch, but oh so worth it for the effort.

Oh this is going to be epic!!!!

With the dates becoming official, the time off has been requested and approved. Just over 100 days... That is no time at all!

I saw the contest thread earlier, but being at work means I can't watch any videos, so I will hopefully have my entry sorted later today when I get home from work

So we were at Callaway and they were eating cake and asked if we wanted any. Both Ddec and I declined and someone says "I have met a lot of THPers, and I dont think many of them would turn down cake".

It was pretty darn funny.

You should have told them that the cake would take up too much space which was reserved for burgers :alien:

So we were at Callaway and they were eating cake and asked if we wanted any. Both Ddec and I declined and someone says "I have met a lot of THPers, and I dont think many of them would turn down cake".

I am not a huge fan of cake, so I would possibly turn it down as well....although if it was a nice chocolate fudge cake I could be tempted....

Cake???? Who turns down cake??? Were you sick or something?? I love all kinds of cake!! My family questions the state of my health if i turn down cake.

Back