DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that a Mexican restaurant?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Just say yes and you and your wife just show up. Don't worry about what kind of food it is.
You need to properly introduce her to the rest of the family. Keeping us hidden is not very nice.

Great idea.

Mia Dia is not a bad place to start...

www.midiafromscratch.com/

Although I've not met anyone and haven't played golf with the group ... yet. OMG, not much time to find a SO... SOL

Midia is good. Winewood right next door is a good spot as well. I'll be at Bob's in the same complex a bit later tonight.

Just say yes and you and your wife just show up. Don't worry about what kind of food it is.
You need to properly introduce her to the rest of the family. Keeping us hidden is not very nice.
You could have met her at the wedding. Just saying. Lol

You could have met her at the wedding. Just saying. Lol

Daughter took priority. Sorry about that.
I'm ready to meet the mrs.

PGA Superstore

f283e58bf388c371878fbad75415bd8e.jpg

I might have to stock up on some cheap balls.

Anyone playing tomorrow?
Still trying to make a decision on that. I want to take the family or for breakfast, since I've been working so much party vacation. But I want to get out and play.
I'll get back to you later and let you know.

Daughter took priority. Sorry about that.
I'm ready to meet the mrs.
I know. Just giving you a hard time.

Played Bridlewood this morning and the fairways and greens were in good shape. Greens were on the fast side. The rough is still thick in a lot of area's but the heat and lack of rain is starting to show.

Anyone else playing the Meadowbrook event this Saturday? 7:30 shot gun I believe.

Played Bridlewood this morning and the fairways and greens were in good shape. Greens were on the fast side. The rough is still thick in a lot of area's but the heat and lack of rain is starting to show.

That was my take from the previous Friday. I generally can score there if I can avoid a big number on 7 through 9.

Anyone else playing the Meadowbrook event this Saturday? 7:30 shot gun I believe.
Thinking about it. Need to see what is happening at working Saturday. Should know more after tomorrow.

Also, looking for a partner for the team event at Pecan Valley in a few weeks.

Last edited:
September 20. 2 person Best Ball. River course.

I should be in. My daughters 16th birthday is the 21st but we will have an evening celebration I would think on the 20th.

If cookie cant play I might be able to get back into golf shape by then!
We need to meet up and play anyway. Haven't got to tee it up in a few months with you. Bet your game is in fine shape though.

We need to meet up and play anyway. Haven't got to tee it up in a few months with you. Bet your game is in fine shape though.
Its in shape... I dont know what that shape but it will be fun to see!

I can probaly play the 20th. Wife is going out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back