UST Mamiya Golf Grips

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived at the THP offices for review today and we wanted to show them off to everybody. We have been doing quite a bit of grip reviews recently and it is clear, that NOT all grips are created equally. We will be testing out all 3 lines from UST Mamiya and put a review together for everybody.

940205884_HBFis-L-1.jpg

Pro DC

940205836_pC6Be-L-1.jpg

940206076_2RNMB-L-1.jpg

Comp SC

940205801_7pkAH-L-1.jpg

940206049_r3PPA-L-1.jpg

Tour PC

940205967_shBGy-L-1.jpg

940206000_BVJor-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just me or do I see new decades and tour velvets there? Maybe even Winn in the middle one?

I'll take the black and white ones!

I was thinking the same thing Kevin.

• Admin
Is it just me or do I see new decades and tour velvets there? Maybe even Winn in the middle one?

They feel quite different actually. Not crazy different, but they are definitely not the same.

interesting...can't wait to hear the thoughts on these.

mmm, pro dc's are extremely good looking. can't wait to hear the reviews.

Cant wait to hear some reviews on these, maybe if I ever win some more stuff from THP I wont give it right back....hahaha

If you need a review written let me know I've got a GP New Decade on my 3W, New Decade Mid sized on one of my drivers, DD2 on my wedges and Win Excel Mid on my Irons. I'm trying to find my way....

it really does look like the UST Mamiya guys have seen so many of the golf pride products that they just copied them too much, its too close to me now if they came out with something like Black Widow did where you have similar ideas but different designs just do it with quality

I am digging the Comp SC, I cannot wait to read the reviews.

have you put these on anything and tested them yet? if so, what are your thoughts so far?

have you put these on anything and tested them yet? if so, what are your thoughts so far?

Get out of my head!!! HAHA

I just gripped up my wedges with these and am heading out in a few to give them a try. More info coming later.

Get out of my head!!! HAHA

I just gripped up my wedges with these and am heading out in a few to give them a try. More info coming later.

nice!!! which grips did you use, all of them?

do you think these will start to be included with mamiya shafts that come on drivers or will the companies still insist on using their stock grips which no one hardly keeps on to begin with?

I absolutely love the looks of those grips, I was going to say I like the orange best but then I looked at the white ones again...great looking grips!! I'm sure they perform outstanding too!!

nice!!! which grips did you use, all of them?

Black and white ones to start.

do you think these will start to be included with mamiya shafts that come on drivers or will the companies still insist on using their stock grips which no one hardly keeps on to begin with?

Not sure. I think most companies will want to use their original grips for many factors including cost. But as mentioned on the radio show with Miyazaki shafts, their new shafts will come with the grip installed.

Back