Will the Mock Turtleneck short sleeve shirt come back?

cpljohnst

Go Jackets! Go Sun Devils
Reaction score
Handicap
16.0 GHIN
I've got a few of these in the back of my closet that were purchased back in the 2000's when they were very common. Can't say that I've seen one out on the course in a long time. Did you like the look then? Do you think the look will ever come back?

Dang Barry. I didn't know they were gone! I have a couple in the closet as well. Lol Don't wear them much anymore because I don't like anything tight around my neck, particularly on hot days. Always liked the look though. They'll be back. "What goes around, comes around".

God I hope not.

As a non golfer, I hated them then, wouldn't let my dad wear them. Now I hate them more.

Well apparently brass finishings are making a comeback so anything is possible .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well apparently brass finishings are making a comeback so anything is possible .

Wait til everyone has a mullet again!

God I hope not. My body shape (round is a shape) does not mesh with short sleeve mock turtlenecks. :blob:

Will the Mock Turtleneck short sleeve shirt come back?

I have one. I wear it in the winter. Under stuff.
So my answer would be yes.

I can see it happening, I would rock the look

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

When the Braves retired Chipper's number, the whole team wore the 'nerdlenecks' under their unis because that's how he always wore it.

Not a big fan of them myself

I am sure it will come back around. As a guy who's DNA didn't include a neck, I wasn't rocking one back in the day and won't be anytime in the future.

I had to google what they were, now ive seen them, i really hope not haha.

Back