What's the longest amount of time you've gamed a club?

Misike

Live in the Present
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So, many of us on here are constantly switching out clubs and other gear. What is the longest that you've ever gamed a club (meaning, used it as your gamer for the majority of the season)? This could be any club in your bag. For me, it was a 2009 Taylormade Burner driver. I played it for 3.5 years.

Still playing my driver from two years ago. Other than that every club in the bag is different.

I stuck with a Odyssey Dual Force 880 putter for just over 15 years at one point. Longest club I ever gamed by far.

I gamed my Taylormade 300 forged irons for 14 years. Then got W/S M3 irons at the Legacy and never looked back.

~Rock

ATV wedges for going on almost 3 years now. The MD3s may change that soon though.

8 years, my scotty newport 2

Had my Titleist 690CB's for 12 years and counting, although there was a couple of gaps in playing in the middle of that and i'm certainly itching for a switch.

I also had a Callaway Big Bertha for about 7 years.... not the new one obviously but the classic 1998 Warbird, loved it so much on my home links course, low flight, no spin lots of run.

I've had my Burner 2.0 5w for almost three years now.

I gamed the Adams Fast 12LS for right at 3 years.

Gamed a nike SQ Sumo hybrid for 3-4 years (just picked up the adams hybrids last year) and am still using a VR Forged 50* wedge for the last 2+ seasons as well.

I have been gaming my SCOR wedges since winning them in the THP Invitational #2 in December, 2012. I think that's the longest any club(s) have stayed in my bag since the Ping Eye 2 irons I played in the 80's.

mizuno irons for 7 years.

I played a Callaway BB Warbird 3W for almost 20 years.

Still have it.

I played my Goldwin irons for about 17 years.

7 years for my Cleveland launcher irons and driver along with a 19 degree Halo.

I still game my PING G5 5Wood that i bought 9 years ago

Had a yes! Tracy that I gamed for 10ish years... same with my Cleveland ta 3 gunmetal.

Driver... hmm... that's a little harder. Had a cobra sz that I loved for 5-6years

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My Tank putter has been in my bag non-stop for over 2 years, my MD2 wedges a little less. My Adams hybrid has been around for a long time, but it goes in and out of the bag pretty frequently.

I had a RAC black wedge I played from 2006 to the groove rule change.

Up until 2013 I gamed my Titleist DCI 981 sand wedge from the day I bought the set in 1998..... Wedge made it 15 years and it was AWESOME! :)

TaylorMade Bubble Shaft Burner irons. Got them as a Sophomore in HS, just got rid of them last fall. That being said, up until last June I hadn't played in 8 years.

I'm notorious for changing things in my bag in a hurry. I've finally found peace, with most of my clubs.

My G30 has been in the bag since about May, not going anywhere for a long time. The Pro Combo's just hit the bag this month and they're here to stay. The vokey's are new but I had the same ones just in different lofts since last season so they're technically the longest clubs I've kept. 2 seasons.

Unfortunately the putter will be leaving the bag shortly. The next one I get I'm hoping to be able to keep for a long time... I just have commitment issues I guess lol!

I played my old MacGregor Tourney irons for 21 years ('93-'14). Such good clubs still.

Back