2015 Barclays - PGA Tour Playoffs

I have just seen a few holes, are the greens slower than they are used to?
I don't think so. They have some pretty extreme slopes.

Oh Bubba lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I played Plainfield CC many years ago. I was a member of "The West Nine," which was across the street from Plainfield CC, and once a year they opened the royal gates to us and let us play one round on a designated Monday in October/November. I remember the greens were rolling, but that's about all. The weather, the day I played, was not so great, and there was a lot of wet terrain. It is a beautiful course in the "old course" tradition.

I played Plainfield CC many years ago. I was a member of "The West Nine," which was across the street from Plainfield CC, and once a year they opened the royal gates to us and let us play one round on a designated Monday in October/November (for a fee of course). I remember the greens were rolling, but that's about all. The weather, the day I played, was not so great, and there was a lot of wet terrain. It is a beautiful course in the "old course" tradition.

Anybody else going tomorrow? I'm going with a buddy from work around noon. Hopefully it's not too much hassle to get from my apartment to the shuttle site three minutes away and then to the course.

I'm not sure how Ryan Palmer is doing it. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to be out there,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For my fantasy team sake and because he is a great guy, hoping Day continues his incredible play for the win. Neither of the 2 guys in front of me in the standings has Day in their lineup.

I only took 2 pics today. John Senden and Kevin Chappell waiting for the green to clear on 18.

863b140dcb0cbf22d839ae7810cdf3bf.jpg

From the stands left of the green on 15

fb93e0209989f2d40c663467c5088172.jpg

Harman with two Hole in Ones in a single round!

Just watched that. Incredible. Still no birdies in the hole hahaha

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

AWESOME! Watched the 2nd one on PGA LIVE. Very cool!

First ever 2 aces by a player, in one round in a PGA event, I think.

Unfreakingbelievable.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

AWESOME! Watched the 2nd one on PGA LIVE. Very cool!

First ever 2 aces by a player, in one round in a PGA event, I think.

3rd time ever. Not the first. WOW!

I want to be able to swing like Stenson. I love his move.

Guess I didn't realize that Day crushed it yesterday. Apparently the back is ok

One day I'll hit the ball as hard as Jason does. He sets up to the ball like he's going to tackle something

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Bubba with a little bit of work to do after that poor bunker shot

Haha Bubba FAIL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Seeing Bubba walk off the green after that, all I could think was the announcer from Happy Gilmore saying "Here comes the putter throw...wait. He's restrained himself. Maybe this is a new Happy Gilmore." I honestly expected Bubba to lose it.

DJ can drive a golf ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I can power clean as much as Jason Day, even as a percentage of body weight. I know that fitness has become the standard on tour, but he's gotta be about the most powerfully built guy on tour.

I want Jason Day's putter!

Back