2015 Barclays - PGA Tour Playoffs

Day asking for a piece of that #1 in the world cake. He just might get it soon too

Feeling for Palmer. Gotta be tough to play after that but he was the consummate Pro. Glad to see him do well.

Stoked for Jason! I absolutely love seeing him win

Day is incredible.

What a way to end it...dude is on a heck of a run

Clever. And accurate.

What a run Jason is on.

63-62 on the weekend? Yeah, that'll do.

Welcome to the Jason Day show, ladies and gentlemen. 3 wins in 4 starts, 2 of them by a large margin? That's Tiger-esque right there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Day sure does have some momentum going forward. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take the fedex

Unbelievable performance from Day today. This is the player I was expecting him to be last year. Happy to see him play well and healthy, seems like a good guy

People will spend a fortune to suck at putting but have an expensive stick .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha I suck at putting and you can pick my putter up on the bay for like $20.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slowly becoming a big Finau fan.....just very impressed with the young man.

So am I!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Day has been an absolute machine the last few weeks, and hes so much fun to watch! I love the emotion after the long puts, great for the game.

I agree about Day being fun to watch. I didn't get to watch much today, but did catch the last 45 minutes. Really fun watching him putt on the green. Just on fire and having fun.

Day can become #1 with a win at TPC Boston if Spieth and Mcilroy finish 3rd or worse. Getting interesting!

Great win for Day! As a Swede I am very glad that Stenson is up there again!

Back